“Join the Team with over 100 Years of Excellence This year, Nitta Gelatin celebrates its 100th anniversary as a global leader in the collage”
Nitta Gelatin a multi-site manufacturing company is seeking a Process Engineer to join our Fayetteville, NC team.
Some responsibilities include but not limited to:
I. SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Evaluate and improve on processes in manufacturing systems.
· Maintain reliable and safe manufacturing systems while improving production rates, efficiencies, yield, and costs.
· Troubleshooting equipment failures or process failures in a highly automated and highly integrated system
· Design and integrates components for complex processing systems, involving pipes, fittings, components and tanks to Food & Drug Administration requirements.
· Reads, creates and interprets technical drawings, schematics, process flow diagrams and computer generated reports.
· Develop innovative solutions.
· Improve process capability and production volume while maintaining and improving quality standards.
· Provide Technical Support for all manufacturing and continuous quality improvement programs.
· Develop, implement and maintain all changes with consideration of long term lean production techniques.
· Participate in reviews of flow sheets, P&I diagrams.
· Work with vendors to develop a cost-effective and working production process.
· Ensure projects are completed on time.
BSME or BS in Chemical Engineering
TRAINING AND SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
Knowledge of manufacturing regulations and standards
Ability to balance multiple projects in a deadline driven environment
Information and data monitoring
Problem identification and analysis
Judgement and problem-solving
Allen Bradley controls experience a plus
NO Phone Calls Please
Nitta Gelatin is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Nitta Gelatin welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment, assessment and selection process. Please contact Human Resources if you need an accommodation at any stage during the process.
About Nitta Gelatin:
Over 100 Years In the Industry In 2018, Nitta Gelatin Inc. celebrates its centennial anniversary as a trusted supplier of superior gelatin and collagen products to the global marketplace. Named for its founder, Chojiro Nitta, Nitta Gelatin traces its roots back to a small gelatin and glue manufacturing facility in Osaka, Japan. Through an unwavering dedication to customer service and emphasis on innovative technologies, Nitta Gelatin Inc. has expanded its footprint, with multiple production and R&D facilities across the globe.
Nitta Gelatin North America + Vyse Gelatin Nitta Gelatin NA, located in Morrisville, North Carolina, serves as the North American headquarters for the company. Nitta Gelatin NA has been providing the highest quality food, pharmaceutical & technical gelatins to the North American market since its establishment in 1979. As part of the Nitta Gelatin, Inc. group, we specialize in the production of bovine, porcine and fish gelatins and collagen peptides, for use in a variety of applications including food, nutritional, pharmaceutical, cosmeceutical & technical. Utilizing our technical expertise and over a century of know-how, we provide our customers with leading-edge R&D, exceptional technical service, and consistently high-quality products. We expanded our product portfolio and capabilities in 2016, with the addition of Vyse Gelatin to the Nitta Gelatin, Inc. family. Based out of Chicago, Vyse Gelatin joins us with over 90 years of experience in the gelatin and collagen peptide industry, along with custom blending technologies to meet even the most unique customer specifications.
Nitta Gelatin welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment, assessment and selection process. Please contact Human Resources if you need an accommodation at any stage during the process. Nitta Gelatin will make written information and other forms of communication accessible, upon request.
Company address:4341 Production Drive, Fayetteville, NC