“Join the Team with over 100 Years of Excellence This year, Nitta Gelatin celebrates its 100th anniversary as a global leader in the collage”
Nitta Gelatin is a multi-site manufacturing company seeking a Maintenance Technician
to join our Fayetteville, NC team.
Some responsibilities include but not limited to:
To ensure all aspects of the plant mechanical systems are operating at full capacity by performing routine preventive maintenance, including inspecting, replacing or changing any part necessary.
· Available to work 12-hour shifts, days, nights and weekends.
· Knowledge of pumps, valves, motors, and pipe fitting.
· Support, service, and maintain the plant electrical and mechanical components to meet the production goals.
· Complete preventative maintenance and work on improvement/capital projects.
· Repair, install and maintain process equipment.
· Continuous inspection of machinery for proper working order.
· Replace and change parts as necessary.
· Support, service and maintain plant electrical and mechanical components to meet production goals.
· Other duties as assigned.
PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED
Experience with PLC systems (a plus)
· High school diploma or GED
· 3 years maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
· 3 years experience install and maintain process equipment and piping
· 3 years experience with welding, sound troubleshooting skills and basic electrical wiring experience.
NO Phone Calls Please
Nitta Gelatin is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
About Nitta Gelatin:
Over 100 Years In the Industry In 2018, Nitta Gelatin Inc. celebrates its centennial anniversary as a trusted supplier of superior gelatin and collagen products to the global marketplace. Named for its founder, Chojiro Nitta, Nitta Gelatin traces its roots back to a small gelatin and glue manufacturing facility in Osaka, Japan. Through an unwavering dedication to customer service and emphasis on innovative technologies, Nitta Gelatin Inc. has expanded its footprint, with multiple production and R&D facilities across the globe.
Nitta Gelatin North America + Vyse Gelatin Nitta Gelatin NA, located in Morrisville, North Carolina, serves as the North American headquarters for the company. Nitta Gelatin NA has been providing the highest quality food, pharmaceutical & technical gelatins to the North American market since its establishment in 1979. As part of the Nitta Gelatin, Inc. group, we specialize in the production of bovine, porcine and fish gelatins and collagen peptides, for use in a variety of applications including food, nutritional, pharmaceutical, cosmeceutical & technical. Utilizing our technical expertise and over a century of know-how, we provide our customers with leading-edge R&D, exceptional technical service, and consistently high-quality products. We expanded our product portfolio and capabilities in 2016, with the addition of Vyse Gelatin to the Nitta Gelatin, Inc. family. Based out of Chicago, Vyse Gelatin joins us with over 90 years of experience in the gelatin and collagen peptide industry, along with custom blending technologies to meet even the most unique customer specifications.