Dental, Medical, Life, 401K, Vision
Maintenance Inventory Supervisor
The Inventory Supervisor is responsible for managing the maintenance spare parts inventory system for the NGU facility including the physical inventory, virtual inventory, and vendor management. The Inventory Supervisor also assists the Maintenance Manager with outside contractor work.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Proficient in both written and verbal skills in communicating with suppliers, customers, and team members across multiple departments
- 3+ years in technical stockroom-related supervisor role using computer management tools or maintenance environment, with emphasis on maintenance parts
- Sit down fork lift experience required
- Gathers and monitors parts room (MRO) key performance indicators (KPI's), such as inventory, budget, Issues and receipts.
- Responsible to receive parts and supplies in a timely manner.
- Responsible to ship parts and equipment in an efficient manner and timely manner
- Manage the inventory, supervise parts room operations. Order, negotiate, and search for parts.
- Maintain parts room control levels.
- Meet and work closely with outside suppliers for quotations at the best quality product & lowest price possible.
- Lead 5S program in all Store locations
- Work with and supervise outside contractors and field service technicians
- Participate in the maintenance and engineering budgetary process
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Supervising outside contractors and vendors
4341 Production Drive, Fayetteville, NC 28306
2 months ago