$19.22 to $22.93 Hourly
NITELINES USA, INC. IS CURRENTLY LOOKING TO FILL A MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNICIAN POSITION.
All qualified candidates must submit resumes and credentials to 844-243-7813
- Organizes work by matching computer orders with specimen labeling; sorting specimens; checking labeling; logging specimens; arranging reports for delivery; keeping work surfaces clean and orderly.
- Maintains quality results by running standards and controls, verifying equipment function through routine equipment maintenance and advanced trouble shooting; calibrating equipment utilizing approved testing procedures; monitoring quality control measures and protocols.
- Serves as technical resource by participating in staff training; answering questions of other professionals; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Identifies and communicates abnormal patient conditions by alerting supervisory personnel, the pathologist, the patient physician, or nurse; reporting mandated information to the public health department or other designated officials.
- (toxicology) identifies the presence or quantity of drugs of abuse, therapeutic drugs, and toxic substances by operating toxicology instrumentation and performing manual methods for the performance of drug screens, blood alcohol levels, and carbon monoxide levels.
- (chemistry) provides test results for patient diagnosis and treatment by operating chemistry equipment; performing hand chemistries.
- (hematology) provides test results for patient diagnosis and treatment by operating hematology, urinalysis, and coagulation equipment; performing manual methods of differentials.
- (immunology) provides test results for patient diagnosis and treatment by operating equipment such as the gamma counter, spectrophotometer, densitometer, and through methods such as radioimmunoassay, enzyme immunossay, and serological testing.
- (microbiology) provides physician with information for treatment of patient infection by performing technical procedures for the identification or susceptibility of bacteria, parasites, fungi, and mycobacteria.
- (blood bank) ensures the patient of receiving compatible blood/blood components by completing blood typing, antibody screening, compatibility testing, and antibody identification procedures.
- (blood bank) assures future retrieval of patient transfusion information by preparing patient packets and maintaining blood bank database.
- Contributes to a safe and secure environment for patients, visitors, physicians and co-workers by following established standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Maintains patientconfidence by keeping laboratory information confidential.
- Serves and protects the hospital community by adhering to professional standards, hospital policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements, and jcaho standards.
- Enhances laboratory services and hospital reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Documentation Skills
- Analyzing Information
- Chemistry Techniques
- Informing Others
- FDA Health Regulations
- Creating a Safe, Effective Environment
- Infection Control
- Training Management
- Lab Environment
- Clinical Lab Testing
- Must have a diploma from an accredited college.
About Nitelines USA, Inc:
What we do...
A diversified Medical, Technical and Operational Support Agency for all types of Government Agencies across the USA. We employ various technical and professional medical personnel, as well as management and administrative personnel who have proven experience, meet educational requirements, and exceptional customer service. We pride ourselves on being supportive and responsive to all our employees.
Established in 1994, NiteLines USA has successfully delivered contract support services to more than 144 government institutions and Medical treatment facilities across the country.