$15.73 to $19.44 Hourly
NITELINES USA, Inc. is currently looking to fill a potential Certified Dental Assistant position in Thomson, IL
Interested candidates must provide the following documents:
- Current Resume
- CDA License / Diploma including X-ray
- CPR (front & back)
- Three letters of reference
LOCATION: Thomson, IL 61285
SCHEDULE: Monday - Friday; 30 - 40 Hours Per Week, between 7:30am - 4:00pm
DUTIES: shall be responsible for, but not limited to providing:
- Assists Dental Officer in all dental specialty sections
- Sets dental treatment area according to procedure
- Obtains diagnostic dental x-rays; periapical, bite-wings or panorex imaging
- Provides dental health education
- Escorts patient to clinic and prepares him for dental assessment
- Monitors and maintains daily logs of equipment checks
- Performs sterilization of instruments
- Maintains accountability of dental instruments
- Maintains equipment according to manufacturing recommendations
- Takes preliminary dental impressions and pours cast models
- Adheres to strict levels of infection control throughout
- Works closely with Dental Officer in the efficient scheduling of inmates according to dental problem, emergency or waiting list
- Ensures documentation is accurate and complete in a timely manner to include the entering of any manually recorded data and the scanning of relevant dental forms like the medical history, dental consent, dental examination, treatment refusal and time-out forms in the Bureau's Electronic Medical Record (BEMR) .
- Maintains a tracking system for the ordering of dental supplies
- MUST BE Nationally Certified as a Dental Assistant
- One year, or more, of experience
- Must be qualified to perform dental x-ray imaging.
- Must be Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certified in accordance to the Heart Association or American Red Cross.
- Have experience in the performance of four-handed dentistry, dental laboratory skills, dental x-ray imaging and thorough knowledge of sterilization practices and infection control regulations.
- Must have Computer Skills; E-Mail Skills; Word Processing Skills and Web Skills.
- Must be familiar with computer software applications such as Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Internet Explorer.
- Must have analytical skills in order to perform analysis of data.
- Must have graduated from an accredited Dental Assistant program.
- Shall have valid certification to practice in the state of Illinois as a Certified Dental Assistant.
BENEFITS: Competitive pay, and the opportunity to participate in company health insurance.
About Nitelines USA, Inc:
What we do...
A diversified Medical, Technical and Operational Support Agency for all types of Government Agencies across the USA. We employ various technical and professional medical personnel, as well as management and administrative personnel who have proven experience, meet educational requirements, and exceptional customer service. We pride ourselves on being supportive and responsive to all our employees.
Established in 1994, NiteLines USA has successfully delivered contract support services to more than 144 government institutions and Medical treatment facilities across the country.
10 months ago