$33.10 to $36.81 Hourly
NITELINES USA, INC. IS CURRENTLY LOOKING TO FILL A CERTIFIED THERAPEUTIC RECREATIONAL THERAPIST POSITION.
All qualified candidates must submit resumes and credentials to 844-243-7813
- Assess patients' needs through observations, medical records, tests, and talking with other healthcare professionals, patients’ families, and patients
- Create treatment plans and programs that meet patients’ needs and interests
- Plan and implement interventions to prevent harm to a patient
- Engage patients in therapeutic activities, such as games and field trips
- Help patients learn social skills needed to become or remain independent
- Teach patients about ways to cope with anxiety or depression
- Record and analyze a patient’s progress
- Evaluate interventions for effectiveness
- Must have Therapeutic Recreational Therapist license from an accredited college.
- CPR/BLS Certified
- Compassion. Recreational therapists should be kind, gentle, and sympathetic when providing support to patients and their families. They may deal with patients who are in pain or under emotional stress.
- Critical-thinking skills. Recreational therapists should be able to quickly think of adaptations to activities when a patients’ therapy plan requires adjustment.
- Leadership skills. Recreational therapists must be able to plan, develop, and implement intervention programs in an effective manner. They must motivate patients to participate in a variety of therapeutic activities.
- Listening skills. Recreational therapists must listen to a patient’s problems and concerns. They can then determine an effective course of treatment or therapy program appropriate for that patient.
- Patience. Recreational therapists may work with some patients who require more time and special attention than others.
- Speaking skills. Recreational therapists need to communicate well with their patients. They need to be able to give clear directions during activities or instructions on healthy coping techniques.
About Nitelines USA, Inc:
What we do...
A diversified Medical, Technical and Operational Support Agency for all types of Government Agencies across the USA. We employ various technical and professional medical personnel, as well as management and administrative personnel who have proven experience, meet educational requirements, and exceptional customer service. We pride ourselves on being supportive and responsive to all our employees.
Established in 1994, NiteLines USA has successfully delivered contract support services to more than 144 government institutions and Medical treatment facilities across the country.