$14 to $15 Hourly
NiteLines USA, Inc. has an immediate need for an Accounting Assistant located in Duluth, GA.
Please submit resume to HL@nitelinesusa.com or fax to (844) 243-7813.
Under general supervision, provides responsible accounting support and administrative work in the preparation, processing, maintenance and verification of payroll documents and records in the area of payroll using accounting databases. Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Imput and process new employees into payroll database; Lightsource and create and/or generate payroll reports using Microsoft Excel.
- Researches discrepancies and works with appropriate staff to resolve any and all payroll issues.
- Interprets and applies all rules, policies, laws and regulations applicable to job functions.
- Screens and verifies accounts payable documents for accuracy and legality; processes documents for payment; enters data into accounting system.
- Verifies time sheets; enters hour and earnings for employees and balances time sheets to batch totals entered in the system.
- Transmits payroll to PEO and receives it back.
- Reviews and verifies payroll tax reports.
- Assists Supervisor of Payroll and Accounts Payable with researching records, analyzing payroll transactions and processing non-routine and year-end payroll changes.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of various payroll databases (Quickbooks)
- Knowledge of payroll processes and procedures.
- Working knowledge of automated accounting systems.
- Knowledge of rules, policies, laws and regulations applicable to job functions.
- Skills to perform mathematical calculations using a calculator and/or 10-key pad or adding machine.
- Skills in maintaining a professional level of courtesy and confidentiality with regard to employee, vendor and company information or records.
- Ability to recognize priorities, plan and organize work to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to review, analyze and interpret payroll data and prepare accurate payroll documents.
- Ability to understand, interpret, explain and apply rules, policies, laws and regulations applicable to job functions.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, both orally and in writing.
- Knowledge and proficiency in MicroSoft Excel and Quickbooks.
About Nitelines USA, Inc:
What we do...
A diversified Medical, Technical and Operational Support Agency for all types of Government Agencies across the USA. We employ various technical and professional medical personnel, as well as management and administrative personnel who have proven experience, meet educational requirements, and exceptional customer service. We pride ourselves on being supportive and responsive to all our employees.
Established in 1994, NiteLines USA has successfully delivered contract support services to more than 144 government institutions and Medical treatment facilities across the country.