The Accountant/Auditor must be able to complete the following task:
- Assists in the selection of organizations for financial review/audit based on established criteria and assigns audits to the contractor as appropriate.
- Review final audit reports of the contractor and notify the organization reviewed of those results
- Maintain accurate log of all non-profits and local governments who receive DECAL funding
- Communicate with those entities to ensure required audits and/or financial statements are submitted in a timely manner
- Notify appropriate DECAL staff when organizations do not submit required information
- Provide appropriate level feedback to supervisor during course of audit
- Advise management appropriately of issues/concerns
- Respond to senior management inquiry/direction in a professional manner
- Understand/respect confidentiality of information obtained when performing audit related task
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field with 2 years experience of related experience
- Experience in Government Auditing; Master's Degree; Relevant Certifications(CPA, CIA, CFE, CGAP)
About Nitelines USA, Inc:
What we do...
A diversified Medical, Technical and Operational Support Agency for all types of Government Agencies across the USA. We employ various technical and professional medical personnel, as well as management and administrative personnel who have proven experience, meet educational requirements, and exceptional customer service. We pride ourselves on being supportive and responsive to all our employees.
Established in 1994, NiteLines USA has successfully delivered contract support services to more than 144 government institutions and Medical treatment facilities across the country.