Sorry, this job was closed 3 years ago. See all open Electrical Project Engineer Jobs in Port Angeles, WA
Senior Electrical Project Engineer
Exempt position assigned specifically to the construction and commissioning of the new Biomass Boiler and Co-Generation Facility project.
· Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering; and experience in the following:
· Distributive control systems (DCS) and instrumentation;
· Programmable logic controllers (PLC) programming;
· Low and medium voltage equipment;
· Motor control;
· High voltage power distribution and transmission; and
· Capital projects.
· Manufacturing process experience.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
· Salary depends upon experience and qualifications;
· Medical and dental coverages for employee and qualifying family members;
· Life and accidental death & dismemberment insurance policies;
· Short and long-term disability insurances;
· Company-paid pension plan;
· 401K eligible with Company matching contributions;
· Paid vacation and personal holidays; and
· Generous relocation program.
About Nippon Paper Industries USA:
Looking to live and work where others vacation? Do you enjoy fishing, hunting, hiking, camping, swimming, boating, biking, beachcombing and or surfing along with a variety of recreational team sports and community arts and activities? Then consider NIPPON PAPER INDUSTRIES USA (NPIUSA) in Port Angeles, Washington.
NPIUSA currently produces telephone directory paper and newsprint for publishers all over the world at the rate of over 450 tons per day at speeds in excess of 3,000 feet per minute, with efforts underway to expand our product offerings. In addition, NPIUSA is operating a newly constructed Biomass Boiler and 20-megawatt Co-Generation facility improves the financial viability of the mill, reduces emissions, replaces older equipment and generates 20+ megawatts of green electricity using underutilized renewable resources. The project represents a capital investment of over $80 million.
NPIUSA offers competitive wage and benefit packages. We are searching for energetic, hardworking candidates who are willing to learn and grow with us. Come join our team and enjoy life on the beautiful Olympic Peninsula!
Please send an updated resume, including salary requirements, and reference recruitment no. MCM-052016. Must meet minimum qualifications for consideration. NPIUSA is an AA/EEO employer and participates in E-Verify.
NPIUSA is an AA/EEO employer and participates in E-Verify.
Posted 4 years ago