Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
“A great company culture, fantastic work/life balance, great sales team, paid time off, free snacks & and drinks, and Friday paid lunches.”
NINJIO is on a mission to help organizations protect themselves against cyber threats & scams. We help our clients focus on changing their employee’s instinctual behavior to solve the massive number of cyber threats they face every day. In short, we are a first-of-its-kind cybersecurity awareness training & simulated phishing company that produces animated episodes that teach people how to identify and remain vigilant against cyber threats. We then deliver our solution to organizations as part of their ongoing cybersecurity awareness program.
We are looking to grow our sales team with a bright, hardworking Sales Account Executive who is a full-cycle hunter and can sell to a range of business decision-makers with integrity and conviction. We are a growing team, so each member plays an integral role in building the foundation of our future sales organization. You will be the dominant driver of your revenue growth and will focus on new customer acquisition, driven through individual prospecting and marketing-generated inbound leads.
Successful A.E.'s will be skilled at qualifying prospects, identifying and connecting with decision-makers and key stakeholders, uncovering needs and pain points, and demonstrating the value proposition of NINJIO's award-winning ("Gartner's Customer's Choice for 2018, 2019 2020 & 2021") platform. Each sale will start with a 30-minute demo of NINJIO whereby you "explain" our offering. If explained adequately, the solution sells itself. As a result, it becomes a "no brainer" to most buyers.
What you will do:
You are a great fit if you:
· 1+ years experience in outside sales. 1+ years Info/ Cybersecurity or SaaS sales to Executive and C-level customers (a plus).
· A positive attitude/enthusiasm coupled with a strong passion for selling/closing.
· Have been working and building your network via LinkedIn.
· Proven sales ability including consultative selling, selling subscription-based services, presenting proposals, and building trusted relationships.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills (both verbal and written).
· Have an ability to thrive in a constantly changing and evolving work environment.
· Have an unwavering drive to be successful and constantly develop your career.
· Have intellectual curiosity and high ambition.
· Have proficient Microsoft Office applications skills such as Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
· Understand the basic concepts of CRM, and keeping every interaction documented in our system.
· The ability to build and maintain strong relationships.
· Superior organizational, planning, time management, follow-up, and forecasting skills.
Education: Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
Travel: Some minimal travel may be required to trade shows and the like.
This is a full-time non-exempt (hourly) position (must be hourly to comply with California law) with a healthy hourly wage as you are educated on how to best sell NINJIO, while simultaneously building your pipeline. Eventually, the model turns into an hourly + commission model typically after 3 months. After you are fully up-to-speed, your hourly wage will decrease, and your full focus should be on sales commissions to drive your earnings to the moon! Commissionable earnings will be uncapped.
Benefits You Will Receive:
This role requires being full-time in our Westlake Village, CA office.
Please email your resume to salesexec (at) ninjio.com
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
Company address: 2820 Townsgate Rd Suite 101, Westlake Village, CA 91361
Posted date: 5 days ago