Sorry, this job was closed 3 years ago. See all open Software Development Engineer Jobs in Spokane, WA
Software Development Engineer
Next IT is currently seeking an experienced Software Developer located at its corporate office in Spokane, WA. In this role you will be responsible for the development of new functionality to, and enhancements of, the core products comprising our ActiveAgent Suite solution. You will work with various groups including Product Management, R&D and Implementation to develop creative solutions satisfying technical and business requirements.
- Define and implement technical solutions to defined business problems working with diverse technical and non-technical staff.
- Manage evolving and/or changing priorities and delivery dates.
- Determine technical solution feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Create proof of concepts, UI mock-ups and similar artifacts for the Product Manager to facilitate internal and external client interaction.
- Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Produce technical documentation for proposed or developed solutions, including flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- A Bachelors Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Math or related field and 2+ years of experience in .NET coding and Java script or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to work in collaborative environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong design and analysis skills
- Experience with the following is preferred: C/C++, releasing commercial software, UI development, Web services, AJAX, iterative/Agile/Scrum practices and Microsoft SQL Server
Other: Next IT offers a fast paced work environment with competitive compensation and excellent benefits including comprehensive health, dental, vision, disability and 401(k).
Next IT Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
About Next IT Corporation:
Next IT has been at the forefront of virtual assistant technology since 2002. Alme, the most trusted virtual assistant platform, is the choice of customer experience leaders like Aetna, Alaska Airlines, Amtrak, Charter Communications, Symplmed Pharmaceuticals and the U.S. Army.
Ideal applicants for Next IT positions should be innovative problem solvers who thrive in a fast-paced environment where the need to apply our cutting-edge technology in unanticipated ways frequently necessitates fluidity and a willingness to lend expertise where it is most needed. Leadership experience, a collaborative nature and the ability to hit the ground running are especially desirable. www.NextIT.com
Posted date: 3 years ago
Browse Software Development Engineer jobs in Spokane, Washington: