Posted 2 years ago in Computer/Software
Next IT is currently seeking an Associate Product Manager located at its corporate office in Spokane, WA. The Next IT Product Management team manages both the strategic and tactical aspects of the Products which comprise Next IT’s ActiveAgent Suite.
The Associate Product Manager works closely with our engineers to guide products from conception to launch. S/he has the responsibility of ensuring that needed features, functionality and fixes are clearly defined, validated with internal and external clients and prioritized in appropriate Suite releases.
· Identify new products or enhancements to existing products by:
o Understanding and analyzing user needs
o Understanding Next IT's current product suite
o Understanding business requirements of internal functions like sales and delivery
· Write specifications, prioritize features, build consensus and coordinate product schedules
· Create or lead others in the creation of mockups, wireframes or POCs
· Drive product development using agile processes, tracking and communicating progress
· Regularly gather and incorporate product feedback
· Create formal product documentation such as feature sheets and user guides
· Experience defining, managing and building software solutions
· Experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces
· Strong technical abilities and data skills
· Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding strategy
· Innovative problem solver that can turn ambiguous problem spaces into clear solutions
· Strong leadership skills
· User-focused instincts for product design
· Exceptional written and oral communication, organizational and analytical skills
Next IT offers a fast paced work environment with competitive compensation and excellent benefits including comprehensive health, dental, vision, disability and 401(k).
Next IT Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
NOTE: Please include a cover letter that clearly states how your education and/or experience aligns with the job description.
Next IT has been at the forefront of virtual assistant technology since 2002. Alme, the most trusted virtual assistant platform, is the choice of customer experience leaders like Aetna, Symplmed Pharmaceuticals, Amtrak, the U.S. Army, Merrill Lynch and Gonzaga University.
Ideal applicants for Next IT positions should be innovative problem solvers who thrive in a fast-paced environment where the need to apply our cutting-edge technology in unanticipated ways frequently necessitates fluidity and a willingness to lend expertise where it is most needed. Leadership experience, a collaborative nature and the ability to hit the ground running are especially desirable. www.NextIT.com
Browse associate product manager jobs in Spokane, Washington: