Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Web Developer Jobs in Portland, OR
Sr. Front-End .NET Engineer
Specifically, an experienced web professional and fluent with the latest technologies that is motivated to explore and deliver the best possible solutions to a rapidly-growing industry.
Required Skills & Experience:
* Experience writing clean and compliant CSS and HTML
* Strong knowledge of usability in enterprise applications
* Experience with JQuery UI and Kendo UI is a plus, but not required.
* Must have experience with either ASP.NET Web Forms or ASP.NET MVC
* Experience developing in .Net and C#
* Experience with user experience design for date-driven, data-centric applications.
* Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals
* Ability to thrive in fast-paced, dynamic, small-team environments
* Excellent communication and problem solving skills
* Capacity to cycle through design, unit testing, coding, review, and bug fixing
* Experience in an Agile software development environment
About NexSys Group, Inc.:
NexSys Group was founded by a group of industry professionals committed to bringing IT and Finance staffing solutions together for organizations desiring excellence in delivery and customer service - serving as their nexus for talent.
At NexSys Group, we take all of our relationships seriously including employees, consultants, and prospective candidates. We work hard to present the industry's very best career opportunities, and we work equally hard treating our people as the valued partners they are. NexSys Group is committed to a relationship with you based on mutual respect and the utmost professionalism.
We take the time to form a personal relationship with you. There are no faceless stacks of paper at NexSys Group. We work to understand your career and personal goals, and take the time to present potential opportunities accordingly, not to just mine buzzwords off your resume.
We keep the lines of communication open, including full disclosure on all opportunities, as well as timely updates regarding candidacy status and status of the hiring process.
We invest in our people to ensure they are optimally marketed for appropriate opportunities, including resume positioning, extensive coaching and briefing for interviews, and more.
We are committed to long-term partnerships and quality. We take in the pride in the fact that a successful placement is not the end of our relationship, but a new beginning.
We enthusiastically help you transition into your new role and continue to invest in our relationship on an on-going basis.
If this sounds like what you are looking for, we'd love to hear from you!
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Web Developer jobs in Portland, Oregon: