Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Financial Analyst Jobs in Portland, OR
Financial Analyst IV
Responsible for providing financial analysis in support of the bank's financial planning and capital budgeting process, business unit profitability, product profitability, product pricing and business metrics. Performs a variety of highly complex and diverse analytical duties including the collection and analysis of financial data from reports and various sources; performs statistical analyses. Serves as a consultant to management. May act in a lead capacity.
Essential Job Functions
1. Analyzes proposed plans including pricing, products, programs, and investments to determine costs and profit; analyzes results of proposals implemented.
2. Conducts research and complex studies involving financial analysis, strategic planning, and cost allocations. Prepares management reports and makes presentations on study results.
3. Prepares the evaluation of vendor pricing methods and pricing alternatives.
4. Periodically reviews and evaluates actual financial performance of the Bank's business units and performs variances analysis relative to plan.
5. Analyzes and interprets financial data and compiles statistical reports on current financial developments, business metrics, financial policies and plans, and significant organization developments.
6. Assists in the development and implementation of customer and product profitability in conjunction with various other units.
7. Researches relevant business developments in the organization and/or within the industry.
8. Assists with the integration of acquired entities into the unit profitability reporting and budgeting processes.
- Seven to ten years of experience in banking/financial services industry preferred; Six to eight years of financial analysis experience
Administrative/Technical Skills/ Other Information
- Thorough knowledge of financial and cost accounting, financial analysis and principles of economics
- Thorough knowledge of financial institution balance sheet and profit and loss analysis techniques
- Thorough understanding of regulatory issues such as capital issues and GAAP accounting issues as they relate to the banking industry
- Thorough understanding and application of principles, standards, industry practices, techniques and concepts, as well as contributing to the development of new concepts, techniques and standards
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
- Demonstrated ability to develop solutions to highly complex and diverse analytical problems which requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- May act in a lead capacity/instructional role for employees; May lead employees on projects
About NexSys Group, Inc.:
NexSys Group was founded by a group of industry professionals committed to bringing IT and Finance staffing solutions together for organizations desiring excellence in delivery and customer service - serving as their nexus for talent.
At NexSys Group, we take all of our relationships seriously including employees, consultants, and prospective candidates. We work hard to present the industry's very best career opportunities, and we work equally hard treating our people as the valued partners they are. NexSys Group is committed to a relationship with you based on mutual respect and the utmost professionalism.
We take the time to form a personal relationship with you. There are no faceless stacks of paper at NexSys Group. We work to understand your career and personal goals, and take the time to present potential opportunities accordingly, not to just mine buzzwords off your resume.
We keep the lines of communication open, including full disclosure on all opportunities, as well as timely updates regarding candidacy status and status of the hiring process.
We invest in our people to ensure they are optimally marketed for appropriate opportunities, including resume positioning, extensive coaching and briefing for interviews, and more.
We are committed to long-term partnerships and quality. We take in the pride in the fact that a successful placement is not the end of our relationship, but a new beginning.
We enthusiastically help you transition into your new role and continue to invest in our relationship on an on-going basis.
If this sounds like what you are looking for, we'd love to hear from you!
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Financial Analyst jobs in Portland, Oregon:
Senior Financial Analyst - FP&A job in downtown Portland
Parker and Lynch in Portland, OR
Posted 3 days ago on ZipRecruiter
BizTek People, Inc. in Portland, OR
Posted 12 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Senior Financial Analyst
Parker and Lynch in Portland, OR
Posted 14 days ago on ZipRecruiter