Must be able to obtain clearance to work in the government sectorRequired Skills:
- Will be required to interface with the data architects to define the necessary Business Objects Universes, queries and reports required to meet end-user needs.
- Should understand relational database technology (data modeling, performance considerations for large databases) and is able assist in the definition of Universes.
- Will be responsible for the definition, detailed design, coding, unit and system testing and documentation of new or enhanced Business Objects applications/ queries.
- Analyzes application systems and programming logic problems and, where necessary, revises logic and procedures.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with peers and internal customers to ensure effective workflow and continuous improvement within Finance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer-Related Field
- 2+ Years of Computer-related experience in Designing, Developing, Testing and Documenting Business Object queries, web services and reports
- Business Objects 3.x and above.
- Proficient in SQL.
- Understanding of various RDBMS products, including Oracle & MS SQLServer.
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Understanding of the software development life-cycle management as well as in an Agile development.
About Nexmation, LLC:
Nexmation provides a full range of IT Staffing, IT Consulting and Recruiting Solutions
- Business Intelligence Recruiting And Staffing
- Oracle & Peoplesoft Recruiting & Staffing
- SharePoint Recruiting And Consulting
- IT Recruiting
- Retained Executive Search
- Sales Recruiting
- SAP Recruiting
- IT Staffing