Our client, LunaMetrics, is seeking a Market Analyst who will be responsible for sales lead development/generation.
- Evaluate and qualify incoming national leads by phone and email
- Design and execute programs to generate sales leads across the United States
- Be proactive in identifying market need for new services.
- Stay abreast of macro-economic, technological and competitive trends in the industry.
- Utilize Salesforce (or similar system) to track all pertinent information related to the opportunity and account, and effectively manage your territory
- Provide prompt phone/email follow up to all incoming queries and properly document and track results
- We work in four areas: SEO, PPC, Google Analytics and Data Science. If you do not already know them well, one of your responsibilities will be to learn them.
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 2+ years related experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong listening skills and presentation skills.
- Ability to influence key decision makers.
- Strong self-starter personality.
- Ability to effectively work within a strong team culture while being independent in managing your business.
- Experience selling services or other intangible goods directly and indirectly. (software, marketing services, IT products, etc.)
- Past experience developing RFP responses is a plus
- A knack for organization.
- Strong working knowledge of technology.
- Sincere interest in Internet marketing.
LunaMetrics is an Internet Marketing consultancy on Pittsburgh’s South Side. They work not only with all aspects of Google Analytics, but also with SEO, Paid Search and Social Media. They are the only Google Analytics Certified Partner in Western PA, and one of three companies that do Google Analytics Seminars for Success training in the U.S. For more information, see their website at www.lunametrics.com.
About Newton Consulting:
Newton Consulting is a unique and leading provider of IT consulting services. With an outstanding team of experienced leaders and accomplished professionals in the areas of technology, business, and IT management, Newton Consulting specializes in providing IT Strategy, Project Management, Systems Integration, and Legacy Application Support services to growing companies based in North America and Europe.
Selected as Western Pennsylvania Best Places to Work, Newton Consulting attracts and retains the best and the brightest in the IT consulting field. We're convinced you'll find that our compensation model, our benefits, our culture, and our client opportunities are just what you're looking for!