Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Sales Representative Consultant Jobs in New Orleans, LA
Sales Representative / Consultant (111-577)
Have you been successful in selling an array of total solutions products? Do you enjoy building and maintaining long term customer relationships? Do you desire stability in your career? If so, you should consider applying to the Sales Representative position with our client's Memorialization Division.
For over a century and a half, our client has been a leader in Memorialization products. To this day, they are proud to provide products of unrivaled excellence and exceptional craftsmanship. They continue to be a leader in the industry. It is evident from the relationships that they cultivate with their customers by understanding their business objectives and goals and by combining their traditional values with quality manufacturing and service.
In this role, you will develop and manage a geographical territory within and outside the state of Louisiana. Your goals will be to achieve sales objectives, take ownership of your territory, and to recognize and manage sales opportunities and projects. In addition, you will monitor your territory to insure relationships are nourished and maintained, and you will also aggressively pursue profitable business from our current and prospective customers on a regular basis. It is also important to maintain close communication with other sales representatives, customer service, distribution centers, marketing, credit, and management personnel.
Our client offers a full range of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, voluntary AD&D, and 401K with company match. This position includes a competitive base salary plus commission along with expense reimbursement.
• Bachelor's degree (B. A. or B. S.) from a four-year college or university and three to five years successful sales experience and/or training
- Candidates with an equivalent combination of education and experience will also be considered
• Uncover and understand the business objectives and goals of current and prospective customers
• Desire and motivation to take ownership of a territory to exceed sales objectives by seeking out opportunities from current and prospective customers
• Create a monthly sales route and prioritize sales visits and projects
• Desire and motivation to create, maintain, and nourish customer relationships
• Diligently study and acquire maximum knowledge of the features, on-going benefits, and applications of every product and service
• Create basic diagrams using measuring tools to exhibit and promote product displays
• Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of customers, business owners, managers, and the general public
• Interpret, analyze, and create sales incentive agreements and business plans
• Understand and analyze sales reports, general business periodicals, professional journals, and government regulations.
• Calculate revenue and profit amounts
• Ability to write sales reports and business correspondences
• To perform this job you should have a solid knowledge of MS Office, to include spreadsheets, PowerPoint and databases.
• Must possess a current drivers license and clean driving record
The position requires continuous travel throughout the assigned geographical territory. Some overnight, overtime and weekend travel may be required to properly manage the territory.
Successful candidates will need to meet these requirements as well as additional pre-employment testing required by our client.
About Newton Consulting:
Our client is a global creator and marketer of packaged food products to consumers, restaurants, and food services world-wide, with a long history of success. They are a leader in the industry and an employer of choice, hiring and retaining the best talent. Our client is dedicated to diversity and inclusion, innovation and creativity, and the full engagement and contribution of every employee.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Sales Representative Consultant jobs in New Orleans, Louisiana:
Regional Sales Rep - 100K+/yr - Residual Income! NEW!
The Interchange Brokerage Company in New Orleans, LA
Posted 15 hours ago on ZipRecruiter
Inbound Sales Representatives NEW!
Business Consulting & Software in New Orleans, LA
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter
Retail Marketing and Sales Representative
Invictus Daly Consulting in New Orleans, LA
Posted 26 days ago on ZipRecruiter