Benefits OfferedDental, Life, Medical, Retirement, Vision
Compensation$60,000 to $120,000 per year
Why Work Here?
Personal and professional growth and advancement on your terms, excellent income potential with a robust benefits package.
New York Life
Do you have great listening skills and a knack for developing effective, analytics-based strategies? We are seeking a money-minded individual who is looking for an opportunity to break into the financial services industry! Our successful entry-level financial advisor candidate has a passion for developing long-term relationships and an interest in financial data, estate planning, business administration, mutual funds, and more. If you have great communication skills and an eye for detail, apply today!
Our firm is rapidly expanding and we are currently looking for a new financial advisor to join our ranks. The ideal candidate will be eager to learn the ropes of the financial service needed for effective wealth management to help our clients achieve their monetary goals. Successful financial planning is rooted in excellent communication, superb math and analytical skills, and smart decision-making. If this sounds like you, apply today!
Are you looking for a job with no cap on your upside and tremendous support for your career growth? We’re hiring a dynamic sales manager to lead our team to success. You’ll be responsible for setting the sales strategies and objectives, identifying sales targets, and evaluating the team’s sales performance to help us achieve our sales goals. If you’re a natural leader who loves exciting challenges with financial incentives, we want to hear from you!
Our mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity, and investment solutions. We act with integrity and humanity in all our interactions with our policy owners, business partners, and one another. Grounded in both confidence and humility, we serve as stewards for the long term. We are here for good, reflecting both the permanence of New York Life and our commitment to do the right thing in business and society. Everything we do has one overriding purpose: to be there when our policy owners need us.
Training, Development, and Benefits: From quality training programs to a competitive compensation package, New York Life offers tremendous support and benefits to our financial professionals and managers. Our dedicated teams at the General Office and the Corporate Office support our managers and help them impact their agents and communities.
About New York Life: We are among the strongest and most respected financial companies in America today, consistently appearing on the Fortune 100 list. New York Life has earned the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer from the four major rating agencies: Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA)2. For over 65 years we have led the way in the industry with the most U.S. members of the Million Dollar Round Table - the standard of excellence for life insurance sales performance in the insurance and financial services industry.
- Our new, blended training and development program is designed to work with your schedule, and in this type of role, that can make all the difference
- In conjunction with in-office training, we’ve created a comprehensive and user-friendly learning experience within New York Life’s online portal system that is accessible anytime, anywhere, and from any device. Learn when and how you want
- You can read in full about all benefits1 for our Financial Professional role here: https://www.nylbenefits.com/agents
- We have Fast Track to Management opportunities for qualified professionals once established in the career
- The candidate must be an accomplished communicator with strong verbal and written skills
- Prior sales and/or business experience preferred
- Enterprising mindset
- Strong desire to help others
- It is also a plus if you have strong interpersonal management skills, are a self-starter, and are capable of working individually as well as in a team environment
About New York Life:
As a mutual company with no investors or outside owners, New York Life is aligned with client's interests and priorities. Over 175 years of industry success.
Our accolades include:
- A promise to work with you to build a strong financial future for both you and your clients
- #67 on Fortune 100 in 2021
- A leading company with many agents qualifying for MDRT year after year
- Highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer: Standard and Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA).
Agents and dependents are immediately eligible for medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, and group term life insurance. MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table) is recognized throughout the industry as the standard of excellence in life insurance sales performance. New York Life Insurance Company is an equal opportunity employer M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
About New York Life Insurance Company:
New York Life is a Fortune 100 company with a long history of doing good. We have been in business for over 175 years, helping
generations of Americans protect their families and attain their financial goals. As a mutual company, we are accountable only
to our policyholders, not to Wall Street or outside investors. We are focused on long-term success for our clients. To prepare
for the future, we are constantly innovating and looking ahead to find more ways to increase value for our clients.
Awards & Accolades
We’re proud of our financial strength3
• A++ Superior (A.M. Best)
• AAA Exceptionally Strong (Fitch)
• Aaa Exceptional (Moody’s)
• AA+ Very Strong (Standard & Poor’s)
We’re proud of our positions in the industry4
• New York Life named a 2021 “Elite Gold Organization” by Chief Learning Officer magazine5
• Training Magazine’s Training Top 100 for 20216
We’re proud to be recognized by organizations that also value diversity
• Latino Leaders: 2022 Best Companies for Latinos to Work
• Human Rights Campaign: 2022 Corporate Equality Index
• Forbes 2022: America’s Best Employers for Diversity
We’re proud of the help we’ve provided and continue to provide our clients7
• 5.5 million lives Protected (includes all owners of individual life insurance and annuity policies)
• $4.9 Billion in living benefits awarded (includes life and annuity cash value accumulation and qualifying policy dividends paid.
Dividends are not guaranteed)
• $938 million lifetime annuity paid (includes all payouts on individual income annuity products)
• Over $1.1 trillion life insurance protection in force (includes term, whole and universal life)
Company address: 6905 Rockledge Drive, Bethesda MD 20817
Posted date: 12 days ago