$14 to $17 Hourly
Why Work Here?
“Great team and lots of room for growth”
- Must be a self-starting team player with a strong ability to multitask.
- Clerical duties: email, answer phone calls, schedule inspections, coordinate and/or review transaction documents/paperwork/forms for completeness, accuracy and adherence to company policy and state rules and regulations.
- Prepare and maintain files for document storage.
- Provide and/or coordinate accurate and timely communication with external contacts such as homeowners, closing agents, staff from other real estate brokerages, title and lenders.
- Maintain/manage active files – price reductions, extensions, expiration - to ensure all information is entered and/or reports and disclosures are processed in a timely manner.
- Monitor and follow up on all sales/escrows/closing files with all parties.
- Assist with marketing tasks: virtual tours, flyers, schedule photography, etc.
Real estate license preferred, but not required.
1099 S. Wells St., Ste 200, Meridian, ID 83642
3 months ago