Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
Full Time, Support Staff, Reporting to the Executive Director of Worship/Arts
This position will be responsible for managing and coordinating all aspects of video direction/engineering and operational support for church wide events, Broadcast/Stream. Producing video solutions to meet the promotional and communication needs
Responsibilities: Live Worship Service/Event Production
· Responsible for the live video production of church wide events.
· Performs hands on operation of a variety of equipment associated with video, audio, broadcast and satellite engineering.
· Ensure that all video equipment is operational for weekend services and special events and that issues are promptly and professionally addressed.
· Coordinate with projected graphics and videos with the communications Team to ensure that assets are ready for services and special events.
· Researching and developing new ways to broadcast/stream media via satellite, fiber, and the web.
· Under the direction of the Director of Communications, develop video solutions to meet the promotional and communication needs.
· Create videos that fit into the church’s established visual identity and branding
· Produce, shoot and edit dynamic and professional video projects
· Scheduling shoots and coordinating needed voiceovers ensuring timely completion.
· Excellent creative conceptual thinking
· Produce and create motion graphics, message openers/bumpers, event promos, video announcements, lyric videos, and testimonial stories for use for services, web, social media, etc.
· An understanding of quality design aesthetics and current trends.
· Ability to develop scripts and creative content during collaboration with creative and non-creative team members
· The ability to take working concepts, and bring it to screens in ways that inspire.
· Assist in capturing footage of church-wide events, outreach, etc., and maintain a well-organized video archive.
· Keeping current on the development of editing programs such as Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere and After Effects.
· Manage full sermon videos, uploading, creating title slides and creating short teaser videos for the sermon on YouTube and other platforms.
· Edit weekly sermon recap videos for New Mercies Social media.
· Oversee preparation and uploading of weekly media content onto church’s website
· Attend planning and creative meetings as a contributor.
· Assist the leadership team in securing equipment bids/upgrades as projects develop.
· Oversee the maintenance, operation, and purchase of video equipment.
· Consulting with other ministries and assist in the training of their staff and volunteers.
· Practice excellent stewardship of church funds.
· Two years in Prior experience in the church production environment preferred.
· Experience in organizing multiple projects and events
Company address: 4000 Five Forks Trickum Rd
Posted date: 15 days ago