Your feedback is important to us.Please tell us why you are reporting this job with relevant details.
You must enter a reason to report this job. Clicking "Cancel Report" below will NOT submit your job report.
Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
Part-time Contractor, Support Staff, Reporting to the Director of Audio, Lighting and Staging.
The Audio Engineer will be responsible for setting up, testing, and operating of any required sound equipment for our online services recordings or live performance.
· Mix sound during our Sunday worship services, Wednesday Night, and services/events as needed
· Mix sound during technical rehearsals with worship and media team.
· Set up stage for musicians
· Perform proper sound check; includes gain settings, monitor mixes, proper volume settings, and the eq/mixing process.
· Responsible for adjusting sound levels during service as needed.
· Note any broken/faulty equipment and take it out of service as necessary.
· Clear stage of equipment as needed.
· Other duties as assigned by supervisor
· Professes Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
· Commitment to personal spiritual growth
· Models standards and expectations of leaders within New Mercies Christian Church
· Must be advanced and knowledgeable of Digital Boards (Yamaha M7CL)
· Must have knowledge of sound and recording equipment
· Highly organized and flexible
· Ability to multi-task
· Ability to maintain confidentiality
· Friendly and patient demeanor
· Formal sound training and a minimum of 3 years of continuous professional Sound Engineering experience
· Must be able to lift 50 pounds
· Must be able to interface at all levels of New Mercies Christian Church internally and externally effectively
4000 Five Forks Trickum Rd
15 days ago
View all Jobs at New Mercies Christian Church Inc
What email should the hiring manager contact you at?