Posted 2 years ago in Gov/Military
· Responsible for stress analysis on airframe and mechanical systems.
· Conducts various types of analysis including stress and dynamic.
· Using CAD model to create Finite Element Model 4 in ANSYS Multi-Physics or similar FEA.
· Define critical load cases and perform static, failsafe, fatigue and damage tolerance analysis.
· Provide mitigation strategies and associated ANSYS analysis to bring the design into compliance.
· Assess the weight impact for any proposed mitigation strategies.
· Work with Design IPT team to optimize designs.
Staffing firm with a focus primarily on Engineering, IT, Aerospace/DOD, oil/gas, medical device, and Manufacturing type of roles.
Browse stress engineer jobs in Davenport, Iowa: