Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Stress Engineer Jobs in Davenport, IA
Stress Engineer- US Citizens Only
· Responsible for stress analysis on airframe and mechanical systems.
· Conducts various types of analysis including stress and dynamic.
· Using CAD model to create Finite Element Model 4 in ANSYS Multi-Physics or similar FEA.
· Define critical load cases and perform static, failsafe, fatigue and damage tolerance analysis.
· Provide mitigation strategies and associated ANSYS analysis to bring the design into compliance.
· Assess the weight impact for any proposed mitigation strategies.
· Work with Design IPT team to optimize designs.
About New Era Recruiting West:
Full life-cycle recruitment for both candidates and client companies alike. We serve a variety of industries including the Medical Device, Information Technology, Automotive, Aircraft/Aerospace, and Department of Defense sectors. We work with a number of viable candidates as well as recognized leaders in these industries, and take great pride in my scope of work.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Stress Engineer jobs in Davenport, Iowa: