$60,000 to $100,000 Annually
Vision, Medical, 401K, Life, Dental
Why Work Here?
“Awesome people, awesome technology, awesome customers, great career potential, profitable start-up”
Network Optix (Nx) makes powerful, exciting, easy-to-use network video management software that enables everything from recording IP Cameras on a Raspberry Pi to capturing Rocket launches. Nx is the 7th fastest growing private software company in America (Inc.5000 - 2016).
A Recruiting Manager is a key part of the Nx team and is responsible for coordinating with Nx functional team managers to identify open positions, create matching job descriptions, recruit potential candidates, and manage the interview and onboarding process for new employees.
A TYPICAL DAY FOR A RECRUITING MANAGER
- Wake up and drive/bike/wallk to Nx's spacious HQ in Beautiful Downtown Burbank
- Head to the kitchen for coffee/breakfast or walk to the nearby Downtown Burbank Promenade to grab a bagel and coffee (or something similar)
- Login to company email, wiki, and recruiting tools to review overnight communication
(Nx currently has team members in the US, Australia, Taiwan, Belgium, The Netherlands, Spain, Norway, Germany, and Russia)
- Review applications for open positions and schedule interviews for potential new employees with team members
- Create an internal newsletter to introduce new team members, their skills, and how they will be contributing to the company
- Design, implement, and manage a recruiting strategy to attract and retain highly talented, team-oriented individuals
- Coordinate with business leaders to develop a staffing pipeline to ensure the ability to continue to grow the Nx team as necessary
- Create and manage identification, interview, and onboarding processes for new Nx team members
- Put in place a strategy for growing the Recruiting / HR team as the company continues to expand
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Minimum 3 years of full cycle recruiting experience within the technology sector
- Experience in both direct recruitment and collaboration with external search firms
- Proven track record of building successful talent recruitment pipelines and initiatives
- Experience with recruiting/hiring both technical and soft-skills positions
- Ability to utilize online collaboration and recruitment tools (Google Apps, LinkedIn, Ziprecruiter, Confluence, etc)
- Passion for the tech community and an ability to understand emerging tech trends
PERKS OF THE JOB:
- Full benefits for both employee AND family
- 401(k) with company match
- Unlimited Vacation Days (for real)
- A fun, open, spacious office in Beautiful Downtown Burbank
- All the tech talk you can handle
- A wonderfully nice, intelligent, diverse set of colleagues
- Opportunity to play a significant role in a dynamic, fast growing (Inc. 500), pre-VC technology company focused on one of the most important technologies driving innovation and intelligence today - networked video
When applying please include a cover letter telling us why you are a good fit for our team and a resume outlining your experiences and capabilities.
About Network Optix:
Network Optix makes powerful, exciting, easy-to-use network video management software that enables everything from recording IP Cameras on a Raspberry Pi to capturing Rockets launches.
11 months ago