Aerial Technicians will work on a crew, performing the installation of communication towers. They will perform general ground procedures associated with the installation and work with various antenna and transmission lines. The Aerial Technician (Rigger)will work on communication towers incorporating proper use of personal safety equipment.
· Install cellular communication towers.
· Ensure proper inspection and use of personal safety equipment.
· Set up anchors for the guy wires and have them ready to pull the guys up to tension.
· Perform general ground procedures, such as assembly of towers.
· Install various antenna mounts and transmission line systems.
· Install various ancillary items on the towers.
· Safely operate quick cut saws, drills and other electrical and hand tools used on site.
· Any additional activities as required for the successful completion of the project.
· Valid driver's license is an asset.
· Good command of the English language
· Familiarity and experience with tower erection, antenna and transmission line systems is an asset.
· Construction experience is an asset.
· 3-5 years experience in Telecom industry
· Must be comfortable working at heights.
· Must be willing to travel.
· Heavy lifting, manual dexterity and proficient use of installation tools are required.
NETRICOM, un leader reconnu dans l'industrie des tÃ©lÃ©communications canadiennes, offre des services techniques et professionnels pour l'ingÃ©nierie, la conception, la construction et la mise en service de rÃ©seaux sans fil et filaires. La portÃ©e et l'envergure de ses services et compÃ©tences sont inÃ©galÃ©es sur le marchÃ©.
NETRICOM services the telecommunications industry providing professional and technical services necessary for engineering, designing, building and commissioning wireless and wire line telecom networks.
Browse aerial rigger wireless telecommunications jobs in Portland, Oregon: