Netflix has an opportunity for a Supervisor I to join our Warehouse Operations team in Louisville, Kentucky. The ideal candidate is a reliable, strongly self-motivated individual who possesses strong results-oriented, organizational, technical and mechanical skills to:
• Assist with quality training for warehouse associates
• Ensure production requirements and goals are met
• Supervise and problem solve warehouse operations and workflow issues
• Effectively maintain production inventory
• Identify new and better ways to improve production
• Install new equipment and implement new processes
• Compile and furnish production information and statistics to operations management
• Providing first level escalation support to warehouse associates regarding HR issues (employee relations, worker’s compensation)
• Performs troubleshooting, maintenance and repairs on all equipment.
• Ability to set up machines, changes over machines from one job to another, run applications, operate the machines to production standard and follow general equipment safety guidelines.
• Effectively communicate with management staff and technicians.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, train and mentor machine operators.
• Operate automated equipment. Load supplies, DVDs and mailers into automated machinery for processing. Remove processed DVDs and mailers from equipment.
• Ensure proficiency with process for equipment; output of machine is maintained at optimal performance standards.
• Experience managing non-exempt workers (5-15 individuals) in a high-volume, fast pace environment
• Ability to achieve performance goals through effective leadership combined with personal performance
• Strong mechanical background and ability to help troubleshoot automated machinery
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and the Internet
• High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required
• Clean DMV record
• Valid Driver License in state of residence
• Ability to pass DOT Drug Screen, Physical, MVR and Background Check
• Ability to lift 50 pounds
• Effective verbal and written communication skills at all levels
• Frequent walking, bending, twisting, squatting and reaching.
$14.25 per hour
Must be available to work early mornings, Saturdays and the ability to work into the afternoon if needed. Occasional overnight regional travel may be required.
NETFLIX BENEFITS INCLUDE:
• Excellent medical, dental and vision insurance available from date of hire
• $10,000 medical benefits allowance
• A matching 401K after first 30 days
• Accrue up to 15 days a year of paid time off.
• Company paid life insurance, short and long term disability insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
• Free Netflix subscription!
*Successful candidates are generally from a variety of fast paced industries to include Fast Food , Logistics, Supply Chain and Inventory Control.*
About Netflix - DVD:
Netflix is the world's leading Internet television network and DVD rental company with over 81 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Netflix has revolutionized the way people rent movies - by bringing the movies directly to them. With today's busy lifestyles and consumers demanding more value and control, it's no wonder that Netflix has become the preferred online provider of the home entertainment experience.
Posted 4 years ago