A certified biomedical equipment technician (CBET) is required, and a Certified radiology equipment (CRES) and a Certified laboratory equipment specialists (CLES) a plus. Background checks and drug screening will be performed. Position is located in Sioux Falls, SD. Please forward resumes to : email@example.com.
Possess an advanced knowledge and vast experience in the theories, techniques, and applications of electricity, advanced analog and digital electronics, microprocessor theory, and biomedical/computer technology. He/she must also have knowledge and experience with operating systems to allow for repair, maintenance and interfacing. Knowledge of a wide range of medical equipment design/diagnostic tools, principles, standards, precedents, techniques, requirements, methods, applications, sources, and procedures to perform a variety of assignments in the assigned application or specialty area. Knowledge of systems development (including systems documentation, design, development, configuration management, data administration, systems integration, and testing) to analyze the hardware or software requirements of medical equipment systems. Knowledge of technical system design, maintenance principles and data management techniques to evaluate alternative approaches in recommending solutions to system problems and updates.
2. Knowledge of basic medical procedures, medical terminology and basic interpretation of test results. This information is critical in effective communications with the medical staff (doctors, nurses, aides, etc.) when trying to resolve problems.
3. Knowledge of a wide range of computer based medical equipment systems conversant with theory of operation, maintenance and troubleshooting methodologies specifically including physiological monitoring systems, cardiac arrhythmia systems, multi-channel chemistry analyzers, electrosurgical units and intravenous pumps.
4. Prepares and implements simulated test, adjusts and operates sophisticated clinical equipment, records readings and determines if test results are within specified standards. If results are outside the norm, determines possible cause and identifies remedy. Test results must be quantifiable and duplicable.
5. Ability to communicate, orally, and in writing to detail technical information in a clear, logical, and concise manner.
6. A certified biomedical equipment technician (CBET) is required, and a Certified radiology equipment (CRES) and a Certified laboratory equipment specialists (CLES) a plus.
E-mail resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org-
About neMarc Professional Services, Inc.:
neMarc is a company that specializes in Administration, Professional, peak season, distribution, warehouse, medical billing/coding, permanent placement, temp to hire, temporary, full time and part time placement. We place employees through out the US.
Posted 3 years ago
Hospital and Clinic