Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Sales Manager Jobs in Fort Worth, TX
RLA - Fort Worth, TX - Sales Manager / Outside Direct Sales
A SALES CAREER THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE!
UNLIMITED EARNING POTENTIAL!
FREEDOM & FLEXIBILITY!
National Write Your Congressman has the opportunity for top sales managers who want to earn a high income while making a difference for our country. We are looking for sales leaders who are passionate about America to join our nationwide sales team. If you are motivated by a sales management position that offers exceptional training, tremendous freedom, ongoing recognition and high income potential… NWYC has the career for you. Visit our career website to learn more www.NWYC-Careers.com!
Our District Managers enjoy outstanding career advantages, including:
· immediate & significant earnings paid weekly!
· 6 figure income potential
· recognition that includes large cash awards & an all-expenses-paid cruise!
· multiple bonus programs
· a stable future with high customer retention & residual, long-term income!
· No nights or weekends
Build your own outside sales team that will reward you year after year.
Be a sales leader. Make a difference. Live the American dream.
To find out more visit our website! www.NWYC-careers.com
Sales Manager / Outside Direct Sales
· develop and manage outside sales team
· new business development
· business-to-business sales
· achieving sales goals
Your duties include:
· learning our proven sales system
· providing the daily outside sales activity and confident attitude necessary to build a strong career
· receiving exceptional training from national and regional certified trainers
· establishing quick rapport with our professional one-call approach
· prospecting for new business and making presentations to the decision makers
· Understanding the concerns, needs and of the client
· the ability to build a strong rapport with potential clients
· referral selling and expanding sales with existing clients
As a District Manager of outside sales...
You'll develop and train your district sales team, consisting of 5 -10 outside sales representatives, in the successful methods used throughout our sales organization.
As a Mentor...
You'll provide your outside sales team with the encouragement and confidence they require to maximize their sales effectiveness and develop a long term career. You will have an ongoing vested interest in the success of your representatives since you will be receiving overrides and bonuses on their sales volume.
As a Personal Producer...
You will call on business owners and professionals in your protected territory looking for Responsible Americans. You will qualify prospects who will be interested in our service.
The Ideal candidate will have:
• At least 3 years managing a team of outside sales representatives
• 3-5 years outside sales experience selling to the decision makers in a Business to Business environment.
• A proven track record of success
• Must be able to work independently
• Superb time management skills
• Experience building an outside sales team
The following skills/qualifications are also beneficial:
Strong Presentation Skills, Good Closing Skills, A Desire to Succeed, A Competitive Spirit, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning.
direct sales, business-to-business sales, prospecting, business development, account executive, sales, sales representative, territory sales, advertising sales, sales executive, B2B, BtoB, account representative, independent
About National Write Your Congressman:
Who is National Write Your Congressman?
NWYC is a 58 year old privately-held nonpartisan organization. We provide an overview on pending legislation and an easy way for business owners to have a direct voice to their elected officials. NWYC is nonpartisan, providing both sides on any issues. We work to keep business owners informed and involved in "We The People".
"To encourage responsible Americans to use their influence in government to preserve the freedoms set
forth by our Founding Fathers"
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Sales Manager jobs in Fort Worth, Texas: