Epic Ambulatory Principal Trainer
Location: The South
Duration: 02/11/2013 End Term: 05/06/2013Job Description:
Requires Instructional Designer/Principal Trainer with Epic 2012 certification in Ambulatory with HOD certification a plus. If you have a 2010 certification we will help you complete you 2012 new version training prior to start of contract.The following is offered:
- Pre-paid flights/hotels for the first 4-6 weeks, then reimbursed every 2 weeks
- Ability to work with W-2 contractors
- A competitive health plan
- Life Insurance
- Retirement plan - 401(k)
- Insurance premiums/child care dollars deducted prior to taxes
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in being considered for this role. For tracking purposes, please indicate from which group on Linked-in you viewed this posting when you submit your resume. Want to find out about other job orders? Here are some methods:
- Follow our company page on Linked In OR Join the National Talent Finder group on Linked-In
- Just search under groups and/or companies for National Talent Finder.
- Follow us on Twitter @NTFinder to see all of our open roles on your phone!!
Keywords: epic, ambulatory, principal, principle, trainer, instructional designer, curriculum, training, train, certification, physicians