Sorry, this job was closed 3 years ago. See all open Mental Health Jobs in Corpus Christi, Texas
Attention LCSW, LMSW, LPC & LPCi professionals: Are you looking to expand your Practice?
In Home Assessments for Medicare consumers and Therapy utilizing Behavior Modification. Flexible work schedule! Supplemental Income. No office to report to daily. Submit work electronically.
Now hiring Independent Contractors.
Qualifications: Qualified candidates must be motivated and organized, have a positive demeanor, possess the ability to work independently, as well as, within a multidisciplinary team in a fast paced environment, and must be able to complete all required paperwork and meet deadlines.
Experience: seeking talented individuals who have 1-2 years of experience with the following:
· Conducting In Home visits independently
· Working with the adult psychiatric population within the community, Schizophrenic, Bipolar and Schizoaffective disorder is a MUST
· Knowledge of local community resources and social services
· Utilizing electronic medical records to submit paperwork daily
· Independent Contractors who desire the flexibility and discipline to work on their own
· Experience working with Managed Care Organizations, Health Insurance Pre-Authorizations
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills required in English and Spanish a plus
· Active status or knowledge of enrollment process for the National Plan and Provider Enumeration System (NPPES), TPI and Medicare number desired
Education: Master’s degree required. Licensed Mental Health Professionals must possess an active licensure in accordance with state regulation (LMSW, LCSW, LPCi & LPC).
National Smart Healthcare Services, Inc. is a rapidly growing private community mental health company servicing the areas of Greater Houston, Beaumont, Corpus Christi, Austin, San Antonio and El Paso. NSH provides comprehensive community based services.
Browse mental health jobs in Corpus Christi, Texas: