- Must be a minimum of 23 years of age and possess a valid Drivers License.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check as well as submit to randomly administered drug screening
- Acceptable driving record, free of major violations and no record of DUI convictions in the past 10 years
- Must be able to sit continuously in a drivers seat for long periods of time
- Loading and unloading (including wheel chairs) consumers both on and off the vehicle
- Ability to work indoors and outdoors; moderate exposure to extreme temperatures and vehicle fumes
- Observe all traffic laws and safety regulations
- Provide on call services
- Complete pre-trip and post-trip vehicle inspections and submit all required documentation daily
About National Smart Healthcare Services:
National Smart Healthcare Services, Inc. is a rapidly growing private community mental health company servicing the areas of Greater Houston, Beaumont, Corpus Christi, Austin, San Antonio and El Paso. NSH provides comprehensive community based services.
Posted 3 years ago