National PT is a well respected national provider of premier Outpatient Therapy Services. We are currently looking for a Physical Therapist
to work in our Outpatient Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine Clinic in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho located about a half an hour east of Spokane, Washington.
NPT is dedicated to bringing the highest quality of therapy service to our patients. We continually strive to optimize the patient and employee experience by providing excellent therapy services to our patients and fostering an environment that is stimulating, energized, fun, and very team focused.
• BS, MS,or DPT from an APTA accredited university or college
• Two or more year(s) of outpatient orthopedic experience
• Current PT License in Idaho
In addition to our offering a highly competitive compensation package our national company also provides opportunities for career advancement (assistant clinic directors, clinic directors and regional directors).
- Provide and Supervise physical therapy services as defined by the State of Idaho Physical Therapy Practice Act, setting the bar as an example to follow for all team members as it pertains to clinical excellence and customer service.
- Documentation of all care utilization EMR software.
- Collaborate with other Clinicians on the treatment of patients and the sharing of knowledge and expertise.
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with your physicians, nurses, and physician group’s staff members to ensure an atmosphere of collaboration that exceeds the expectations of the physicians and patients.
- Attend staff meetings and participate in in-service training sessions
- Supervision of PTA, tech and front desk staff
- Timely, efficient and courteous communication with all staff members and physician office staff. This includes prompt response to phone calls, texts, and emails.
- Operate in full compliance of all federal, state, and local regulations.
National PT is an Equal Opportunity EmployerReferral Bonus Program:
NPT is always looking for very qualified candidates to become part of the organization. We offer a $500 referral bonus
to you in the event you identify and recommend a candidate to us that becomes part of the NPT team.