Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Physical Therapist Jobs in Coeur d'Alene, ID
Physical Therapist Outpatient Ortho - Coeur d'Alene, ID
NPT is dedicated to bringing the highest quality of therapy service to our patients. We continually strive to optimize the patient and employee experience by providing excellent therapy services to our patients and fostering an environment that is stimulating, energized, fun, and very team focused.
• BS, MS,or DPT from an APTA accredited university or college
• Two or more year(s) of outpatient orthopedic experience
• Current PT License in Idaho
In addition to our offering a highly competitive compensation package our national company also provides opportunities for career advancement (assistant clinic directors, clinic directors and regional directors).
- Provide and Supervise physical therapy services as defined by the State of Idaho Physical Therapy Practice Act, setting the bar as an example to follow for all team members as it pertains to clinical excellence and customer service.
- Documentation of all care utilization EMR software.
- Collaborate with other Clinicians on the treatment of patients and the sharing of knowledge and expertise.
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with your physicians, nurses, and physician group’s staff members to ensure an atmosphere of collaboration that exceeds the expectations of the physicians and patients.
- Attend staff meetings and participate in in-service training sessions
- Supervision of PTA, tech and front desk staff
- Timely, efficient and courteous communication with all staff members and physician office staff. This includes prompt response to phone calls, texts, and emails.
- Operate in full compliance of all federal, state, and local regulations.
Referral Bonus Program: NPT is always looking for very qualified candidates to become part of the organization. We offer a $500 referral bonus to you in the event you identify and recommend a candidate to us that becomes part of the NPT team.
About National PT:
More about Us....
We are a national company committed to providing excellent rehabilitation and wellness services to our patients. We strive to deliver a total wellness solution that integrates manual therapy, exercise, education, and motivation. We work with the individual, not the ailment, to provide personalized rehabilitation services. We go the extra mile for every step of the patient experience.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Physical Therapist jobs in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho:
North Star Physical Therapy and Wellness in Hayden, ID
Posted 7 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Nationwide Travel / Locum Tenen PT Jobs Physical Therapist
Therapist Travel / Locum Jobs in Coeur d'Alene, ID
Posted 13 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Local & Travel Therapist Jobs for Physical Therapists (PT) (Coeur D Alene,ID)
StaffDNA in Coeur D Alene, ID
Posted 16 days ago on Mid-America Careers