Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Underwriting Manager Jobs in Kalispell, MT
- Manage, direct, and implement underwriting/operational strategies and objectives to ensure the achievement of Corporation goals to deliver high quality loan decisions in accordance with credit policy and support superior customer service levels.
- Short-term goals are to improve customer service levels and auditing controls.
- Long-term goals are the formulation, planning and implementation of strategies in accordance with on-time delivery and corporate values.
- Overseeing the underwriting function for multiple production divisions.
- Effective management with multiple levels of staffing.
- Ensures proper underwriting standards are implemented in order to safeguard company assets and ensure conformity for investor standards. Stay abreast of trends in the mortgage banking and financial industries in order to effectively anticipate the markets and opportunities, enabling orderly reaction to industry/company expansion.
- Create a productive department through written and verbal communications. Review and approve communications relating to products, procedures, and other information. Interpret, clarify, and ensure changes to process, policies and procedures are communicated and oversee execution.
- Exhibit effective workforce management skills and be able to achieve/maintain productivity standards. Ability to effectively manage full-time hourly workers and exempt management staff located on site and future remote employees throughout the U.S.
- Manage and assist in coordinating effort between support departments and sales within the organization. Partner with Production Sales and Operations to promote and achieve the highest level of customer service. Partner with Compliance, Risk management and Quality Control to ensure alignment and achievement of risk profile and goals.
- Participate in the implementation of advanced technology to improve underwriting and promote on-time delivery to internal and external customers.
- 10 Years experience managing a diversified Mortgage Underwriting Operation with strong technical, business and managerial skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance preferred.
- Conforming, government (prefer LAPP/DE) product experience a must. FHA DE; VA LAP designations preferred.
About National Mortgage Staffing:
National Mortgage Staffing, with its Corporate Office located in Fort Myers, FL, has placed thousands of qualified Mortgage Personnel, making it a leader of staffing solutions in the Mortgage field.
We have earned the distinct honor of being the agency of choice for many nationally recognized Mortgage Companies, Banks and Credit Unions throughout the U.S. and will gladly provide references.
Since we specialize in placing Mortgage Personnel since 1992, we have the advantage of knowing these industries thoroughly.
Your Success Is Our Success!
Experience, Dedication, Commitment and Professionalism is the basis on which we stand as we strive to offer the best Mortgage Staffing service available.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Underwriting Manager jobs in Kalispell, Montana: