Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Mortgage Closer Jobs in River Edge, NJ
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepare and review loan documents.
- Review funding packages, calculate fees, and arrange for the disbursement of loan funds.
- Review approved loan files for closing.
- Prepare loan data for entry into the computer system.
- Strong typing skills
- Minimum two year experience as a loan processor, funder, or closer.
- Computer knowledge with Microsoft excel, and different los systems.as well as DU/ LP.
- Strong knowledge in reading title, appraisals, and all income documentation.
About National Mortgage Staffing:
National Mortgage Staffing, with its Corporate Office located in Fort Myers, FL, has placed thousands of qualified Mortgage Personnel, making it a leader of staffing solutions in the Mortgage field.
We have earned the distinct honor of being the agency of choice for many nationally recognized Mortgage Companies, Banks and Credit Unions throughout the U.S. and will gladly provide references.
Since we specialize in placing Mortgage Personnel since 1992, we have the advantage of knowing these industries thoroughly.
Your Success Is Our Success!
Experience, Dedication, Commitment and Professionalism is the basis on which we stand as we strive to offer the best Mortgage Staffing service available.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Mortgage Closer jobs in River Edge, New Jersey:
Residential Mortgage Closer
Kearny Bank in Fairfield, NJ
Posted 16 days ago on ZipRecruiter
In-House Experienced Residential Mortgage Closing Coordinator
Approved Funding Corp. in River Edge, NJ
Posted 27 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Senior Closer NEW!
First American in New York, NY
Posted 2 days ago on Ripple