- Oversees the general day-to-day functions of the Underwriting Team including Regional Underwriters
- ensures compliance with all applicable policies and regulations relative to the company and mortgage lending
- assists and supports the Chief Operations Officer in the development of strategies and processes for risk neutral loan delivery to our investor
- assists in activities related to compliance, problem loans, remedial training, and repurchase requests, ensure that the underwriting team provides excellent customer service to all branches.
The ideal candidate will be:
- highly motivated, analytical; detail oriented and must have top notch communication and customer service skills.
- A minimum of 6 years recent underwriting experience with FHA DE and VA/SARS LAPP Approval Certification
- a working knowledge of AUS systems and MS office required
- good basic knowledge of human resource skills relative to staffing and performance reviews and prior supervisory experience desired.
About National Mortgage Staffing:
National Mortgage Staffing, with its Corporate Office located in Fort Myers, FL, has placed thousands of qualified Mortgage Personnel, making it a leader of staffing solutions in the Mortgage field.
We have earned the distinct honor of being the agency of choice for many nationally recognized Mortgage Companies, Banks and Credit Unions throughout the U.S. and will gladly provide references.
Since we specialize in placing Mortgage Personnel since 1992, we have the advantage of knowing these industries thoroughly.
Your Success Is Our Success!
Experience, Dedication, Commitment and Professionalism is the basis on which we stand as we strive to offer the best Mortgage Staffing service available.
Posted 3 years ago