Posted 1 year ago in Manufacturing/Operations
Job Description: Person must have strong Excell Skills they will be enterning all information on computer parts onto Excell Spread Sheets
· Test systems, configure and wipe hard drives
· Responsible for receiving materials, logging/inventorying materials and
tracking materials through testing/recycling process.
· Load and unload trucks with forklift
· Break down pallets and sort through computer equipment (pcs, monitors,
printers, LCDs, etc.)
· Enter and track information from each product in MS Excel
· Dismantle parts for recycle/sale
· Technical background in testing systems
· MS Word and Excel experience including the ability to work in and create
formulas in MS Excel
· Warehouse/inventory management experience
· Ability to work in fast paced, physical environment. Will be lifting
50lbs regularly. Occasionally 60-70lbs
· Proven ability to work independently and prioritize work flow.
· Ability to multitask and meet goals
National Employment Service Corporation is a full service staffing company. National Employment Service Corporation (NEMP) was founded in 1992 in Portsmouth, NH with operations focused on fulfilling local clientele's need for a full service temporary help agency. Our success in New England resulted in rapid growth and facilitated the need to expand our services on a regional level to Texas. The corporate goals of NEMP are to provide all clientele, present and future with qualified staffing services that reflect the combination of 50 years of industry experience. Cutting edge technology and competitive pricing allow NEMP to maintain high quality placements as well as outstanding customer service that meet the highest standards in the staffing industry.
Browse computer jobs in Amesbury, Massachusetts: