Recently recognized as a "Top 25" Firm by the Business Times, NAI Northern California is expanding it's highly successful multi-family investment sales team. A successful candidate should be driven, ambitious; detail oriented, and should thrive in an opportunity driven environment.
We are currently looking for a Transaction Coordinator that will have the primary responsibility of supporting our firm's brokers and accounting team. This is a full time position in a fast paced work environment. This individual must be sharp, organized and experienced with commercial real estate sales transactions.
Transaction Coordinator Role:
- Manage the transaction process including; the collection and dissemination of property disclosures/books and records within contract deadlines.
- Keeps interested parties informed of transaction status by updating checklists, providing weekly updates to staff and brokers, distributing estimated closing statements and communicating with the accounting team.
- Communicates professionally and effectively with brokers, staff and clients.
-Manage and prepare vital contract documents and ensure they are complete and executed on time.
-Coordinate with escrow and loan officers to ensure transactional obligations are complete.
- Strong organizational skills are a must.
- Independently motivated, able to take initiative and act with minimal oversight or direction.
- Experience with MS Office.
- Database experience.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask efficiently.
- Comfortable with performing some intricate/tedious tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
-Experience with the escrow process including using ZipForms and mandatory disclosures.
About NAI Northern California:
NAI Global is the largest Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Network in the world and a global Top 5 Commercial Real Estate Company dedicated to having the most successful, productive and happy teams in the industry.
NAI Northern California is the bay area group, with offices in Oakland, San Francisco and San Jose. Our headcount is around 70, with teams in multifamily, industrial, office, retail, Net Leased, loans, property management, consulting, and syndication.
Our competitive advantages lie largely in our proprietary technology (data systems, technology tools and custom built Salesforce CRM) and our unparalleled collaborative and highly ethical culture. Recent company events include rock climbing, a luxury suite baseball game, sailing on the bay, and habitat restoration volunteer day in the presidio.