Recently recognized as a "Top 25" Firm by the Business Times, NAI Northern California is expanding it's highly successful multi-family investment sales team. A successful candidate should be driven, ambitious; detail oriented, and should thrive in an opportunity driven environment.
We are currently looking for a Transaction Coordinator that will have the primary responsibility of supporting our firm's brokers and accounting team. This is a full time position in a fast paced work environment. This individual must be sharp, organized and experienced with commercial real estate sales transactions.
Transaction Coordinator Role:
- Manage the transaction process including; the collection and dissemination of property disclosures/books and records within contract deadlines.
- Keeps interested parties informed of transaction status by updating checklists, providing weekly updates to staff and brokers, distributing estimated closing statements and communicating with the accounting team.
- Communicates professionally and effectively with brokers, staff and clients.
-Manage and prepare vital contract documents and ensure they are complete and executed on time.
-Coordinate with escrow and loan officers to ensure transactional obligations are complete.
- Strong organizational skills are a must.
- Independently motivated, able to take initiative and act with minimal oversight or direction.
- Experience with MS Office.
- Database experience.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask efficiently.
- Comfortable with performing some intricate/tedious tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
-Experience with the escrow process including using ZipForms and mandatory disclosures.
About NAI Northern California:
NAI Global (http://www.naiglobal.com/) is one of the largest Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Network in the world and a global "Top 5" global Commercial Real Estate Company dedicated to having the most successful, productive and happy teams in the industry. The culture we have grown is a major competitive advantage, that will expedite your success.
At NAI Northern California (http://www.nainorcal.com), we have fun often and laugh easily, and yet we are at the top of our game. Recent company events include rock climbing, a luxury suite baseball game, sailing on the bay, and habitat restoration volunteer day in the presidio. Impromptu nerf gun attacks have also occurred.
NAI Northern California is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In fact, NAI is committed to a specific mission of diversity. We explicitly believe that highly diverse, synergistic groups deliver high-level contributions to any organization.
Posted 3 years ago
Real Estate Sales and Leasing