Recently recognized as a "Top 25" Firm by the Business Times, NAI Northern California is expanding it's highly successful multi-family investment sales team. A successful candidate should be driven, ambitious; detail oriented, and should thrive in an opportunity driven environment.
We are currently looking for a Transaction Coordinator that will have the primary responsibility of supporting our firm's brokers and accounting team. This is a full time position in a fast paced work environment. This individual must be sharp, organized and experienced with commercial real estate sales transactions.
Transaction Coordinator Role:
- Manage the transaction process including; the collection and dissemination of property disclosures/books and records within contract deadlines.
- Keeps interested parties informed of transaction status by updating checklists, providing weekly updates to staff and brokers, distributing estimated closing statements and communicating with the accounting team.
- Communicates professionally and effectively with brokers, staff and clients.
-Manage and prepare vital contract documents and ensure they are complete and executed on time.
-Coordinate with escrow and loan officers to ensure transactional obligations are complete.
- Strong organizational skills are a must.
- Independently motivated, able to take initiative and act with minimal oversight or direction.
- Experience with MS Office.
- Database experience.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask efficiently.
- Comfortable with performing some intricate/tedious tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
-Experience with the escrow process including using ZipForms and mandatory disclosures.
About NAI Northern California:
NAI Global is the largest Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Network in the world. NAI Northern California has offices in Oakland, San Francisco and San Jose. Our headcount is 70+ and growing.
Our competitive advantages lie largely in our proprietary technology (data systems, technology tools and custom built Salesforce CRM), and a collaborative and highly ethical culture. Recent company events include rock climbing, Star Wars VII, a luxury suite baseball game, sailing on the bay, and habitat restoration in the Presidio.