Recently recognized as a "Top 25" Firm by the Business Times, NAI Northern California is expanding it's highly successful multi-family investment sales team. A successful candidate should be driven, ambitious; detail oriented, and should thrive in an opportunity driven environment.
We are currently looking for a Transaction Coordinator that will have the primary responsibility of supporting our firm's brokers and accounting team. This is a full time position in a fast paced work environment. This individual must be sharp, organized and experienced with commercial real estate sales transactions.
Transaction Coordinator Role:
- Manage the transaction process including; the collection and dissemination of property disclosures/books and records within contract deadlines.
- Keeps interested parties informed of transaction status by updating checklists, providing weekly updates to staff and brokers, distributing estimated closing statements and communicating with the accounting team.
- Communicates professionally and effectively with brokers, staff and clients.
-Manage and prepare vital contract documents and ensure they are complete and executed on time.
-Coordinate with escrow and loan officers to ensure transactional obligations are complete.
- Strong organizational skills are a must.
- Independently motivated, able to take initiative and act with minimal oversight or direction.
- Experience with MS Office.
- Database experience.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask efficiently.
- Comfortable with performing some intricate/tedious tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
-Experience with the escrow process including using ZipForms and mandatory disclosures.
About NAI Northern California:
NAI Northern California is a progressive, full service commercial real estate firm serving the Northern California Bay Area. Recognized as one of the Top 25 Commercial Real Estate Firms by the East Bay and San Francisco Business Times, NAI Northern California's commitment to the Bay Area is long-term and dedicated to delivering the best results for our clients. NAI's global influence includes over 375 offices and over 6,700 agents. NAI is the largest brokerage network in North America.
BRE License # 01870488