Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Real Estate Transaction Coordinator Jobs in San Francisco, CA
Commercial Real Estate Transaction Coordinator
We are currently looking for a Transaction Coordinator that will have the primary responsibility of supporting our firm's brokers and accounting team. This is a full time position in a fast paced work environment. This individual must be sharp, organized and experienced with commercial real estate sales transactions.
Transaction Coordinator Role:
- Manage the transaction process including; the collection and dissemination of property disclosures/books and records within contract deadlines.
- Keeps interested parties informed of transaction status by updating checklists, providing weekly updates to staff and brokers, distributing estimated closing statements and communicating with the accounting team.
- Communicates professionally and effectively with brokers, staff and clients.
-Manage and prepare vital contract documents and ensure they are complete and executed on time.
-Coordinate with escrow and loan officers to ensure transactional obligations are complete.
- Strong organizational skills are a must.
- Independently motivated, able to take initiative and act with minimal oversight or direction.
- Experience with MS Office.
- Database experience.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask efficiently.
- Comfortable with performing some intricate/tedious tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
-Experience with the escrow process including using ZipForms and mandatory disclosures.
About NAI Northern California:
Independent Contractor position is paid commission-only.
More About Us:
NAI Global is the largest Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Network in the world and a global “Top 5” Commercial Real Estate Company with 400+ offices and over 7,000+ professionals. NAI Northern California is the bay area representation.
What Are Our People Doing & Saying?
"Working at NAI Northern California gives you the benefit of working for a global brand, combined with the feel and culture of a Bay Area startup. Our open, transparent platform, and our strong collaboration lends to one of the most unique work environments in the industry. Ultimately, I opted for NAI over the competing firms because I felt that it gave me the best chance to grow and fulfill my potential." - Shivu Srinivasan, Vice President & NAI Northern California Top Performer - 2016
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Real Estate Transaction Coordinator jobs in San Francisco, California:
Real Estate Transaction Coordinator - Administrative Assistant
Renee White Team - Keller Williams Realty in Walnut Creek, CA
Posted 9 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Real Estate Brokers – Take a risk and Take Action!
Home Buyers Marketing II Real Estate in San Francisco, CA
Posted 20 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Real Estate Professional
The Culhane Group in San Mateo, CA
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter