Sorry, this job was closed 3 years ago. See all open Assistant Property Manager Jobs in Oakland, CA
Assistant Property Manager
Why work here?
“Growing company, awesome marketing team!”
Assistant Property Manager
Our Property Management Division is seeking an Assistant Property Manager to contribute to all aspects of operations including accounting, leasing, business development and document flow. This qualified, yet driven individual, will join our dedicated and high energy team in the mists of a recent merger with global partner, C-III, and an expanding portfolio. Our team strives for a vibrant environment, committed to providing members the resources to grow and develop long lasting and rewarding careers.
As Assistant Property Manager, this individual will have at least 3 years of property management and some accounting experience, great communication skills, exceptional attention to detail, high quality of work and an ability to work both in a team and independently.
- At least 3 years experience in property management, office, industrial and retail product types a plus.
- Well-organized and able to meet deadlines while prioritizing under pressure
- YARDI, excel and word experience
- Assist in accounting functions including accounts payables and receivables and bank reconciliations
- Assist in preparing financial statements for buildings and partnerships
- Reconciliation of information flow from income statements into the general ledger.
- Review and follow up on various commercial lease agreements (rent increases, CAM statements and reconciliations etc.).
- Interact with tenants and vendors, commissioning and managing various projects at the properties both small and capital expenditures.
- Competitive salary.
The successful candidate must thrive in a fast paced environment, be competent in dealing with time sensitive requests, communicate efficiently but with courtesy, and project a professional image.
About NAI Northern California:
More About Us:
NAI Global is the largest Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Network in the world and a global Top 5 Commercial Real Estate Company with 400+ offices and over 7,000+ professionals. NAI Northern California is the bay area representation.
What Are Our People Doing & Saying?
"Working at NAI Northern California gives you the benefit of working for a global brand, combined with the feel and culture of a Bay Area startup. Our open, transparent platform, and our strong collaboration lends to one of the most unique work environments in the industry. Ultimately, I opted for NAI over the competing firms because I felt that it gave me the best chance to grow and fulfill my potential." - Shivu Srinivasan, Vice President & NAI Northern California Top Performer - 2016
Posted date: 3 years ago
Browse Assistant Property Manager jobs in Oakland, California:
Assistant Property Manager-1314
The John Stewart Company in Berkeley, CA
Posted 5 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Assistant Property Manager-1150
The John Stewart Company in Oakland, CA
Posted 18 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Assistant Community Manager NEW!
Shea Properties in Newark, CA
Posted 19 hours ago on ZipRecruiter