Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open SQL Developer Jobs in Jersey City, NJ
Sr. PL/SQL developer #2
This is a consulting opportunity for a talented and experienced Senior PL/SQL Developer. The candidate will be required to work closely with other developers, analysts and project managers to design, build and test business solutions.
The candidates must possess strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills. He/She must be creative, self-sufficient and resourceful. He/She must have experience working in various database environments such as SQL Server, Oracle, UDB, DB2, and others. The candidate must have strong skills in various flavors of SQL such as PL/SQL, TSQL, etc as well as demonstrated experience in adapting previously unknown flavors quickly. Furthermore, the candidate must have demonstrated proficiency in SQL performance tuning and experience working in Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence and Transactional Application Development environments. Knowledge of reporting tools such as Webfocus and Cognos is a big plus.
• Minimum of 5-6 years of related technology experience.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Hands on experience with PL/SQL,TSQL are a must.
• Hands on experience with SQL performance tuning.
• Hands on experience with Oracle packages, stored procedures, functions, triggers, collections, materialized and normal views.
• Experience in Oracle 11g, 11i, 10g, SQL Server 2008,2000, UDB 8/9.
• Experience in database modeling for BI and for Transactional systems.
• Familiarity with MS Access and Excel are a big plus.
• Understanding of ETL processes including QA is a big plus.
• Knowledge of standard reporting tools such as Webfocus and Cognos is a big plus
• Experience and understanding of Business Intelligence is a big plus.
• Thinking outside the box on daily basis – Priceless!!
• Develop reports by writing complex SQL code against the Enterprise Data Warehouse and implement that code through a reporting tool such as Webfocus
• Assist in SQL optimization activities and performance tuning.
• Provide production support for existing reports, procedures and processes
• Analyze and document user requests and design solutions to provide the needed information
• Work with DBAs, data architects and middleware support to ensure systems are designed and maintained properly
• Working closely with Business Analysts, Project Managers, and Quality Assurance personnel on data profiling, ETL process design, development and testing, and Report testing activities.
About N-Tier Solutions Inc:
N-Tier Solutions Inc., an Information Technology Consulting Services, Direct-hire Placement and Professional Staffing Company. Founded and incorporated in 1999 in the state of North Carolina, our specialty is offering flexible staffing solutions in the areas of information technology to premier corporations, primarily Fortune 1000 companies. Headquartered in Winston-Salem, NC with local and national clients, N-Tier Solutions Inc. is privately owned and operated with excellent references, proven methodologies and a track record of success, profitability and continued and impressive upward growth.
We recruit, hire and deploy highly skilled professionals for specific technical skills needed by our prestigious clients nationwide. We hire full-time Information Technology consultants and work closely with our many business partners; nothing is beyond us.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse SQL Developer jobs in Jersey City, New Jersey:
Senior SQL Developer - Remote NEW!
DataBP in New York, NY
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter
.Net/Oracle Developer/ MS SQL Developer
Infosys International in New York, NY
Posted 6 days ago on ZipRecruiter
SQL Developer / Programmer NEW!
Large diversified Healthcare Company in Yonkers, NY
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter