N-Tier Solutions Inc.is a Technology Consulting Services, Professional Staffing Company, founded and incorporated in 1999 in the state of North Carolina. We are headquarted in Winston Salem and offer flexible staffing solutions in the area of Information Technology to multiple Fortune 25 clients, doing business in 12 states across the US.
This is an exciting and lucrative opportunity in a fast-paced environment! We receive a constant stream of requisitions daily from our clients via major Vendor Management Systems (VMS) such as Fieldglass and Beeline. N-Tier offers a competitive base salary along with a lucrative commission plan. Base salary will be determined by experience.
If you enjoy being busy and challenged and are a high-energy "people person" who loves to multi-task, this is an excellent role for you!!!
The Technical Recruiter is responsible for the sourcing and placement of technology professionals for our Fortune 25 clients, across all US locations. The recruiter will have the opportunity to work with major vendor management systems (VMS) such as Fieldglass and Beeline from which we receive all of our requisitions on a daily basis.
Recruiter responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Posting of new positions to online/internet database services
- Sourcing and searching internet database services for qualified candidates
- Obtaining referrals and networking with other contacts
- Maintaining communication with local candidates
- Interviewing and qualifying candidates from their resume as it relates to the job specifications
- Staying current with technical terminology and understanding how to qualify candidates from technical requirements
- Conducting background checks, drug testing, reference checks
- Negotiating contracts and offers, placing of candidates into our clients and managing those resources on a regular basis
- Maintain an updated internal recruiting database with good documentation on candidates and with clients as necessary.
- Other operational duties will include: maintaining employment agreements, payroll information and all appropriate records on your contract employees and subcontractors, assist in collection of time sheets, preparation of payroll, updating and maintaining current information on our web site, and other miscellaneous and administrative duties as needed.