- Planning for the server setup in the New data center with necessary network/application requirements for eBusiness Applications.
- Involve with the data center Project team to provide the necessary requirement and plan for the migration of the Application for each environment (Dev/QA/Prod&DR).
- Co-ordinate with development and QA teams to plan for the migration/upgrade of Applications to reduce the impact for the current Application projects.
- Co-ordinate with different datacenter teams for the migration as the application has integration with different AIGGS services (Siteminder , IDM, Unix, Windows, etc.)
- Co-ordinate with Network/DNS/GSS/CSS team for migrating the 800 Websites and 1400 domains to the new platform.
- Good Communication and coordiation skills
- Understanding of Network IP/DNS/Load balancers/Firewalls.
- Administration of web servers IBM HTTP Server and IIS webservers.
- Working knowledge in AIX/Linux platforms.
- Administration of IBM Websphere and Jboss application servers.
- Working knowledge of Oracle RDMS.
- Familiarity with web security using siteminder and LDAP.
- Knowledge of Ultraseek search engine is a plus.
About N-Tier Solutions Inc:
N-Tier Solutions Inc., an Information Technology Consulting Services, Direct-hire Placement and Professional Staffing Company. Founded and incorporated in 1999 in the state of North Carolina, our specialty is offering flexible staffing solutions in the areas of information technology to premier corporations, primarily Fortune 1000 companies. Headquartered in Winston-Salem, NC with local and national clients, N-Tier Solutions Inc. is privately owned and operated with excellent references, proven methodologies and a track record of success, profitability and continued and impressive upward growth.
We recruit, hire and deploy highly skilled professionals for specific technical skills needed by our prestigious clients nationwide. We hire full-time Information Technology consultants and work closely with our many business partners; nothing is beyond us.