Immediate opening for experienced, multi-dimensional individual with Inside Sales, Marketing, Customer Support and.Travel Agency experience!
Dynamic and fast growing family owned business, with multiple businesses and divisions, has a rare opening for an inside salesperson/customer service representative to handle multiple lines and products, and to coordinate the marketing function for the various business divisions.
If you have a positive attitude, enjoy providing customers with exceptional service, and have a track record of sales growth we want to talk to you!
- Answer telephones and greet clients
- Determine client needs
- Prepare estimates/proposals
- Maintain database of outstanding jobs and monitor progress
- Maintain schedule for marketing program and activities
- Monitor supplier promotions and integrate into marketing program
- Assist in design of marketing materials
- Prepare and distribute marketing mailings and emails
- Monitor response to and success of various marketing activities
- Monday through Friday only, no weekends required
Successful candidate should have the following skills, abilities and experience:
- Travel agency experience with industry certifications
- Extensive prior personal/business travel, and knowledge of world geography and destinations
- Previous experience in printing, graphic design, advertising and/or promotional products industry strongly preferred but not required
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in both English and Spanish (additional languages a big plus)
- Very detail oriented
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Previous accounting, bookkeeping and/or administrative experience a plus
- Experience in website design and maintenance not required, but a huge plus
- Must have own transportation
- Hourly rate plus commission
- Aflac plan
- Opportunity for free and/or reduced cost travel
Please submit resume along with salary requirements.