United States – Lake Oswego, OR
Benefits - Full
Become part of a “booming” industry!
There are approximately 79 million “Baby Boomers” in the U.S. and the first wave just turned 65 in 2011. Many will soon be seeking senior living options.
As the largest owner and operator of independent retirement communities in North America, The Company is uniquely situated to meet this demand with more than 300 communities and more than 40 years of experience as a pioneer in the industry.
The key to our success is our people, and we are seeking a talented User Security Administrator (USA) to join our growing team.
The User Security Administrator (USA) reports directly to the Director of Infrastructure and manages systems access throughout the user lifecycle for all end-users. The USA also ensures all systems access is appropriately approved and warranted while performing timely user set-up, modification, and removal.
· Establish an automated process for full user lifecycle provisioning to company systems (requesting, approving, implementing and auditing user access), ensuring new process will comply with SOX
· Evaluate, plan, and maintain information workflow for the addition, modification, and removal of user access (i.e. controlling system access)
· Ensure audit ability of user access processes and approvals
· Maintain Active Directory and OS 400 security accounts (including adding/deleting groups)
· Ensure all company policies, regulatory and compliance concerns and procedures are effective and implemented
· Maintain enterprise system security accounts, including business intelligence and any new enterprise systems with unique security directories
· Ensure all security directories reflect current account status
The ideal candidate will have:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a four-year college or technical school or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Prior user security experience
· Microsoft Active Directory and User Provisioning
· Familiarity with Microsoft Exchange 2007 user administration
· Experience with IT audit process
· Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance requirements
· Good communication and documentation skills
· Ability to work independently in an organized manner
· Willingness to learn, participate, and contribute in team environment
· General understanding of business functions
· CISSP Certification
Candidates Must Have:
· SOX Experience
· Exchange 2007
· Active Directory
In this position, you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits (medical, dental, 401k, exclusive travel program)
- Opportunities for advancement
- Belonging to a dynamic, industry leader
- The ability to define &implement new processes to make a positive impact company-wide
- Working with a highly motivated team
- Working for a company that provides a wonderful & needed service to the senior community
*sponsorship is not available for this position*
Browse security analyst jobs in Lake Oswego, Oregon: