Posted 2 years ago in Healthcare
United States – Minneapolis, MN
Benefits - Full
The Tax Accountant 4 performs complex tax accounting activities supporting the monthly, quarterly, and year-end tax provision processes. This includes:
· Preparing monthly tax provision workpapers, quarterly review of tax calculations, assisting with monthly tax system maintenance, researching tax accounting issues and assisting with tax reporting system design changes.
· Provide assistance in the preparation and review of the year end external tax audit workpapers and work with the external auditors to satisfy the consolidated and separate company financial statement tax reporting requirements.
· This position will interact with other functional groups within the tax department and with the business units to collect and process accounting and income tax information. Maintain documentation supporting SOX and internal audits.
· Provides functional advice to less experienced staff.
CANDIDATE MUST HAVE:
· 5+ years tax and accounting experience
· Large corporate, multistate and tax provision experience
· Applicant meets the basic qualifications in the job description
· Big 4 public accounting experience
· MBT (Master of Business Taxation)
· Financial institution experience
· Strong Microsoft Access / Excel experience
· Essbase experience
Browse tax accountant jobs in Minneapolis, Minnesota:
Rolle Schmidt & Associates - Minneapolis, MN
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Universal Hospital Services, Inc. - Minneapolis, MN
Posted yesterday on iHire
Confidential - Minneapolis, MN
Posted 2 days ago on CareerBuilder