Sorry, this job was closed 2 days ago. See all open Social Media Manager Jobs in Colonia, New Jersey
The social media manager will play a key role in the future growth and development of Muscle Maker Grill! Reporting to the vice president of marketing the digital marketing manager will focus largely on social media advertising and analytics, website management and reporting, rewards program, email marketing, display advertising.
· Develop, manage and execute innovative digital marketing programs, promotions and campaigns for multiple locations/markets that include content creation, social media management, email marketing, online advertising, website management, mobile, and experiential initiatives.
· Create annual/quarterly/campaign-specific digital marketing strategies that align with department and company goals.
· Website management that includes content review and updating
· Create comprehensive reporting for a variety of cross-functional programs, promotions and campaigns.
· Overall, the social media manager for Muscle Maker Grill should be comfortable creating, proposing and leading digital strategy for the company! He/She will be seen as the go-to resource for all things social media!
In addition to the previously mentioned responsibilities, the Social Media Manager should possess the following qualities…
· A passion for innovation and creativity
· The ability to work as both part of a highly collaborative team and individually as needed.
· A demonstrated understanding of key digital marketing disciplines
· The ability to, not only work under tight time constraints, but produce high-quality, thoughtful results under tight time constraints.
· The ability to write clearly and concisely when producing reports, proposals, etc.
· Strong organizational skills and flexibility are needed to multi-task across many projects with varying deadlines
· Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
· 3-5 years of relevant experience in digital and social media marketing management (experience within the restaurant/hospitality industry preferred)
· Experience developing and executing successful digital marketing plans across all digital channels is a must including social advertising.
· Experience with Sprinklr, JIRA, Marketo, 3rd party reputation management platforms and Google Analytics is a plus
Muscle Maker Grill was founded in 1995 by Rod Silva with the goal of offering people a nutritious alternative to fast food restaurants. A fitness enthusiast since he was 18, Rod recognized a void in the marketplace for tasty, healthy options. While running a smoothie store he owned in Colonia, New Jersey, Rod would bring in dishes he prepared for lunch and dinner. Customers who smelled the delicious aroma of Rod's meals asked about the food and Rod began cooking for regular customers, thus Muscle Maker Grill was born.
In response to customers' requests to be part of the Muscle Maker Grill Nation, Rod decided to turn Muscle Maker Grill into a franchise in 2007. Since then, Silva's vision has helped make Muscle Maker Grill one of the hottest franchise concepts. Today, there are over 200 Muscle Maker Grill restaurants open or under development throughout the continental United States. With international locations on the horizon.
Posted 6 days ago
Browse social media manager jobs in Colonia, New Jersey:
NJ Vein and Laser Center in Middletown Township, NJ
Posted 3 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Revolution Digital in Morristown, NJ
Posted 12 days ago on ZipRecruiter
StrtupBoost in New York, NY
Posted 26 days ago on ZipRecruiter