Murad, Inc. a highly successful SkinCare distribution company is seeking an Account Executive for our Professional Sales division.
The territory covers Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky, West Virginia, and Pittsburgh (not all of PA). This is for the travel guru!!!
Primary Job Functions:
- Net Shipment Plans
- Account/Door Management
- Salon Environment
- Promotional and Marketing Implementation
· Responsible for the development, collection and dissemination with respective Regional Sales managers and Account Executives on a timely basis information pertaining to their headquarter account, such as:
- Salon sales goals and actuals
- Negotiated stock and sales plans (where applicable)
- Stock flow and mix
- Promotional programming and qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Visual guidelines
- Space and location needs/problems/opportunities
- Budgetary allocations – Advertising, samples, GWP’s, Promo Items
- Account strategies.
- 30-day service calls to all doors. Some doors more or less frequently depending on account load as determined by National Sales Director.
- Maintain professional standards both personally and corporately.
- Achieve individual territory Salon sales and shipment goals. Identify and participate in the continued analysis of sales and shipments and initiate tactical plan revisions throughout the season to ensure objectives are met.
- Work with respective National Sales Directors and Account Executives to ensure achievement of account sales and shipment budgets.
- Develop, negotiate and manage account strategies and programs to achieve sales, shipment and market positioning goals.
- Budget control of those P&L items assigned to them by National Sales Directors.
- Building and development of customer relations at all levels to deliver consistent and profitable growth. (Regional VPs, Store Manager, Department Manager, Visual Manager, Personnel – where applicable).
- The building and development of strong customer relations at corporate level as well (GMMs, DMMs, Planner and Buyer).
- Develop and maintain technical and administrative knowledge needed to grow Salon sales, such as category goals and penetration targets.
- Timely and accurate submission of administrative tasks and T&E expenses.
- Achieve and maintain appropriate stock mix and flow. Monitor EDI. Write orders in non-EDI doors.
- Achieve and maintain appropriate stock flow and mix at corporate level, as well as door responsibility.
- Shipment forecasting.
- Identify and issue RTVs in accordance with Murad guidelines/plans.
- Facilitate door promotions, programs, and strategic issues to ensure objectives are met.
- Implement at-counter events to drive sales and build clientele.
- Represent the account internally and externally to develop understanding, insight, and perspective on key strategic business opportunities.
- Establish and monitor all aspects of promotional/visual setup, timetables, and promotional results.
- Develop/negotiate/manage specific advertising and custom corporate expenditures assigned.
- Develop and distribute specific promotion allocations and seasonal account presentation books to ensure execution at account and door level.
- Maintain “Best in Class” Salon presence at Murad counters or locations.
- Possess an awareness of local and competitive dynamics and account strategies. Utilize to grow business and achieve Salon/shipping/market goals.
- Proactively identify and resolve business risks; communicate recommendations with Account Executive and Regional Sales Manager to achieve goals.
- Proactively address and resolve business risks and opportunities to the protection and enhancement of the brand. Involve Regional Sales manager and respective account executives as necessary.
- Identify and resolve Esthetician training plans to improve communication, consultative selling skills, and counter execution guidelines with Regional Educator.
- Manage execution and maintenance of space and location agreements as set forth by Account Executive/Regional Sales Manger. Evaluate and recommend optimizing door business.
- Communicate needs and concerns with Account Management to ensure achievement of goals.
- Return all phone calls in a timely manner to complete and foster a sense of urgency and concern with your business.
- Report Salon sales where assigned by designated due date.
- And other duties as assigned.
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Must be well organized and an excellent multi-tasker
- Must be detail oriented
- Team player
· 3 – 5 year experience in sales and customer service in Health and Beauty Industry required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Special Physical Requirements:
- MUST BE ABLE TO TRAVEL BY ALL MEANS OF TRANSPORTATION.
· PLEASE ONLY LOCAL CANDIDATES FOR THE NORTHWEST TERRITORY NEED APPLY.
About Murad, Inc.:
Highly successful Skin Care Distribution Company.
Posted 3 years ago