Sorry, this job was closed 7 months ago. See all open Senior Software Engineer Jobs in Santa Clara, CA
“Stock option incentives. Innovative electron-beam lithography technology. Led by Dr. David K. Lam, founder and first CEO of Lam Research.”
As a senior software engineer, you will be responsible for design, implementation, and debug of software control systems in Multibeam’s electron-beam lithography system. This role requires experience in specification, design, programming, test, and debug, of embedded equipment control systems. The ideal candidate will have at least 8 years of experience in embedded software development.
This position is based at our headquarters in Santa Clara. Responsibilities require a motivated contributor focused on meeting or exceeding commitments on schedule. Please visit us at: http://www.multibeamcorp.com
FUNCTIONS and RESPOSIBILITIES
• Be responsible for multiple aspects of custom software, including low and high level software stack, making up the control systems running on Windows, Linux and RTOS.
• Review control system requirements; understand existing hardware and software.
• Implement various control modes include normal operation, initial set-up, calibration, and routine diagnostics.
• Develop user interfaces, GUIs.
• Develop, verify and improve test cases for all operation modes.
• Hands-on debugging and verification of control software and firmware.
• Work closely with the electronics team and system team for developing overall control system as well as the e-beam module.
• Create and improve software documentation.
• Provide reports and share technical information with team.
SKILLS and EXPERIENCES
• Experience with C, C++, C# and assembly languages.
• Experience with QT for Graphic User Interface (GUI) development.
• Experience with communication protocols such as RS-232, I2C, SPI, SERDES, PCIe, Ethernet.
• Experience with embedded Linux and RTOS systems.
• Experience in developing secure and reliable equipment control systems.
• Strong systematic problem solving skills.
• Able to work in a fast paced environment.
EDUCATION and TRAINING
• B.S. or Master’s degree in EE, CS, or related discipline from accredited college or university
• 8 or more years of control software development
• Part-time, Full-time, Contractor, Regular Employment.
• Compensation + Stock option incentives
ABOUT MULTIBEAM CORPORATION
Multibeam Corporation is a leading electron-beam technology innovator in wafer fab equipment. The company’s proprietary miniature e-beam column array is currently being used to build lithography systems for the U.S government. In addition to these systems that enable low-volume, high-mix production of microchips, the company aims to apply its e-beam platform to serve other key applications such as embedding chip-specific security information to enhance cybersecurity and enhanced precision etch/deposition. Based in Santa Clara, California, Multibeam is led by Dr. David K. Lam, the founder and first CEO of Lam Research.
Company address: 3951 Burton Drive Drive, Santa Clara, CA 95054
Posted date: 8 months ago
Browse Senior Software Engineer jobs in Santa Clara CA USA:
AllStates Consulting Services in San Jose, CA
Posted 5 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Logicbulls Inc in San Jose, CA
Posted 9 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Cinarra Systems in Santa Clara, CA
Posted 12 days ago on ZipRecruiter