GENERAL PURPOSE:Manage continuous improvement of manufacturing related to processes, quality, and equipment.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Supports operations, production, and Sales with improvement efforts.
- Provides assistance with process troubleshooting and optimization analysis.
- Performs value analysis to identify value creation opportunities.
- Calculates metrics and organizes process and quality data.
- Completes investment and effectiveness analysis.
- Calculates area cost savings.
- Performs DOE, FMEA, Qualification Analysis and data collection for transaction cards.
- Performs ok’s at OW vendors & troubleshoots issues at OW vendors.
- Issues CPK data reports daily to transaction card customer.
- Monitors and calibrates tools used for quality checks (internal & external).
- Drives the Corrective and Preventive Action process for the facility (NCR).
- Develops process instructions, control plans, and material qualifications
- Assists in developing a long-term strategy for continuous improvement around safety, quality, productivity, capacity, and capital planning.
· Performs other job duties as assigned.
- Must have Bachelor’s degree in engineering from an accredited four-year university or college.
- Must have 3 to 5 years of experience as process engineer in a manufacturing environment.
- Must have proven track record in continuous improvement (Lean and Six Sigma knowledge preferred)
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and prioritize appropriately.
- Must have demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must have a demonstrated practice of leadership skills, including the ability to communicate and train employees at all levels.
- Must demonstrate strong emotional intelligence.
- Must have effective organizational and prioritization skills.
- Must pass color vision and hue tests.
- Must be able to function in a deadline driven environment.
- Must have strong computer skills (highly proficient in Excel, Mini-tab a plus, etc.).
- Must be reliable and dependable.
- Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
About Multi Packaging Solutions:
MPS redefines full-service print and packaging by pulling together the power of expert insight, impeccable execution, and diverse resources. State-of-the-art pre-press, print, and finishing technologies are just the start. We use these capabilities and others to create memorable brand experiences, with results that routinely exceed customer expectations.
Led by a senior management team with decades of experience in print and packaging, MPS began building our global network of resources in January 2005. As we've grown, we've not only added capacity, but also talent and capabilities to our diverse portfolio. Growing in this way keeps us ahead of trends and technology including materials, decorative technologies, and environmentally sustainable practices. When it comes to print and packaging, if you can imagine it, we've probably already done it. And if not, we've got the resources to figure out how to get it done. Our results speak for themselves.
Please visit our website to review job openings in our multiple facilities.