: Responsible for managing employee relations, communication, training and development, compensation, recruitment, staff planning, performance management, worker’s compensation, and all other HR functional areas. Advises management and ensures adherence to company HR policies and procedures. Provides HR leadership and support, acting as partner with facility operations to achieve organizational goals. Implements corporate HR initiatives. Leads change by improving processes and procedures and by supporting culture change initiatives.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Maintains compliance with state and federal employment laws as well as company policies and procedures.
- Tracks and reports on HR metrics.
- Tracks employee statistics for mandatory government reporting.
- Provides direction to ensure fair and equitable administration wage and benefit programs.
- Maintains positive employee relations ensuring union-free environments, including the identification of breaches of culture/values that impact the work environment.
- Investigates employee relations issues and partners with managers for resolution.
- Analyzes turnover to identify trends and develop retention strategies.
- Ensures the availability of an adequate, well trained workforce to support the operational goals of the facility by partnering with operations to recruit and retain a diverse workforce that will provide the skills needed to make the organization successful: sources candidates, screens resumes, arranges interview team schedules, ensures compliance to all company policy and procedure related to hiring.
- Responsible for administering company Performance Management program.
- Provides counsel and leadership coaching (360's) and partners with managers in the development and execution of employee development plans.
- Drives and executes company HR initiatives.
- Oversees and/or conducts new employee orientation, conducts training, including management development training in HR related areas (interviewing, coaching etc.).
- Ensures employee files are maintained in accordance with company policy.
- Assists with benefits enrollment; conducts annual enrollment.
- Supports the facility safety programs, including training and OSHA relations. Participates on safety committees. Investigates accidents and maintains OSHA log.
- Works with TPA to manage worker’s compensation claims.
- Represents company at unemployment hearings and other employee-related proceedings.
- Travels as required.
- Performs other job duties as assigned.
- Requirements include BA/BS and a minimum of 5 years’ human resources management experience. PHR/SPHR preferred.
- Strong knowledge of state and federal employment law.
- Effective written and oral communication skills, including negotiation, persuasion and conflict resolution abilities required.
- Time management and organizational skills required, including the ability to manage competing priorities.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Computer proficient in Microsoft Office products with strong emphasis in Excel and Word, Outlook and HRIS software.
- Must understand what it means to be an HR business partner.
- Must have a strong work-ethic as well as a sense of urgency.
- Must be able to perform job duties with minimal supervision.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Must be able to relate effectively with others at all levels of the organization.
- Must be able to maintain good attendance.
- Must have mathematical ability to perform calculations required by the job.
- Must be able to maintain a professional demeanor at all times.
- Must have a professional appearance.
- Must be available for managers and employees at various hours of the day and night.
- Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
About Multi Packaging Solutions:
MPS redefines full-service print and packaging by pulling together the power of expert insight, impeccable execution, and diverse resources. State-of-the-art pre-press, print, and finishing technologies are just the start. We use these capabilities and others to create memorable brand experiences, with results that routinely exceed customer expectations.
Led by a senior management team with decades of experience in print and packaging, MPS began building our global network of resources in January 2005. As we've grown, we've not only added capacity, but also talent and capabilities to our diverse portfolio. Growing in this way keeps us ahead of trends and technology including materials, decorative technologies, and environmentally sustainable practices. When it comes to print and packaging, if you can imagine it, we've probably already done it. And if not, we've got the resources to figure out how to get it done. Our results speak for themselves.
Please visit our website to review job openings in our multiple facilities.
Posted 3 years ago