Job Description:GENERAL PURPOSE
: Assist a team of press operators to ensure quick and efficient make-readies for multicolor flexographic printing press. Assist with the setup, repair, and maintenance of the press.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Reviews job ticket and selects the proper type and quantity of material.
- Assists in material change-overs. Ensures correct material is present and organized for production runs.
- Cleans and maintains press equipment along with general common areas.
- Moves loads of printed and unprinted stock when necessary.
- Assists the press operator with preventative maintenance of the press.
- Follows established standard operating procedures.
- Completes required documentation.
- Assembles print cylinders and gears.
- Performs and reviews line clearance.
- Removes waste from the press area.
- Performs other job duties as assigned.
- Must have a high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Must have basic personal computer skills (email, word processing, etc.)
- Must have the ability to perform basic arithmetic including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Must have the ability to meet and/or pass the minimum requirement on a mechanical test or have demonstrated mechanical aptitude through prior work experience.
- Must be able to pass basic reading test.
- Must be able to read and comprehend measurements on a ruler.
- Must have the ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Must be able to maintain good attendance.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
- Must pass color vision test
- Must pass color hue test.
- Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
About Multi Packaging Solutions:
MPS redefines full-service print and packaging by pulling together the power of expert insight, impeccable execution, and diverse resources. State-of-the-art pre-press, print, and finishing technologies are just the start. We use these capabilities and others to create memorable brand experiences, with results that routinely exceed customer expectations.
Led by a senior management team with decades of experience in print and packaging, MPS began building our global network of resources in January 2005. As we've grown, we've not only added capacity, but also talent and capabilities to our diverse portfolio. Growing in this way keeps us ahead of trends and technology including materials, decorative technologies, and environmentally sustainable practices. When it comes to print and packaging, if you can imagine it, we've probably already done it. And if not, we've got the resources to figure out how to get it done. Our results speak for themselves.
Please visit our website to review job openings in our multiple facilities.