Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Clinical Associate Jobs in Rockville, MD
Clinical Associate Java Programmer (Full-time)
Duration: Permanent, Full-time
Location: Rockville, MD
Support and maintain web-based clinical trials data collection applications in a J2EE environment.
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field
- 1-2 years of back-end Java EE development experience
- Knowledge of MSSQL or Relational Database concepts
- Knowledge of Ajax, XML/SOAP, JQuery, CSS
- Experience writing or critically reviewing technical requirements/designs
- Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium (CDISC) experience
About MSN Clinical Research:
Medical Staffing Network Clinical Research is the only recruiting and staffing firm you will want to work with. As one of the largest and most recognized national providers of healthcare staffing, MSN has the opportunities you want with the pay and benefits you deserve. Our expert Clinical Research division focuses on positions in clinical operations, data management, drug safety, biostatistics, medical writing, regulatory affairs and more. We offer contract, contract to hire, direct hire/executive search and large project-based staffing solutions, giving you access to a wide range of opportunities. With a strong focus on quality patient care, MSN has been Joint Commission Certified since 2005.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Clinical Associate jobs in Rockville, Maryland: